Modded Mustang Forums banner

701 - 720 of 726 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
I'm thinking I'm being too picky..swiping left 300 times for every 1 swipe right isn't giving me any results...maybe I'll start using tinder when I've had a few to drink and have no morals

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Here's a great thing that works. Post a pic of your arms if any of you guys work out. Then send a girl a message that says "Mmmm them curves ;)".. See how many reply. This sounds stupid as ****, but you'll **** yourself when you see how many people either a) laugh and say hello or make a comment back to you. I did it a long time ago and laughed my ass off at the reply's back.. Just sayin lol.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Here's a great thing that works. Post a pic of your arms if any of you guys work out. Then send a girl a message that says "Mmmm them curves ;)".. See how many reply. This sounds stupid as ****, but you'll **** yourself when you see how many people either a) laugh and say hello or make a comment back to you. I did it a long time ago and laughed my ass off at the reply's back.. Just sayin lol.
Lol I can't do that I don't even like wearing sleeveless because I feel like a tool

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Lambo will be here soon.

Game on.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Might get the wrong type of crowd if you advertise that. Proceed at your own will...
HD knows the game plan. Got the '02 Accord for when I'm looking for a wife.

The Infiniti when I'm trying to find a classy girl, but still being a "gentleman".

The Lambo for a one nighter.

701 - 720 of 726 Posts