Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i need opinions okay a guy from a town over is selling a 95 gt its a 5.0 5speed he says (havent looked at just getting opinions so far) it has a mild cam, shorty headers,and short shifter and flow masters that need to be installed 140k miles only problems needs front struts and a mass air flow sensor which he agreed to fix he wants 2600 for it any help appreciated:)

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
those have to be the worse pictures ever posted.

if he fixes the "maf" issue, and it runs fine, get it.

I can tell in the picture it has a gay looking hood, but thats about all.

$2,500 is a low price, probably something wrong with it, and he is telling people its the MAF.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
those have to be the worse pictures ever posted.

if he fixes the "maf" issue, and it runs fine, get it.

I can tell in the picture it has a gay looking hood, but thats about all.

$2,500 is a low price, probably something wrong with it, and he is telling people its the MAF.
+1

can you make the pictures any smaller ?

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
everyone whos every bought a 94-95 then decided they want to be fast has wished it was a fox from day 1. If they dont admit it theyre ****ing retarted

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about the pics and yeah the hood is gay I'll be changing it out and are the 95 stang alot slower than the foxbodys? And I'll be sure to dog the **** out of it on the tear drive is there anything I should look for ?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Sorry about the pics and yeah the hood is gay I'll be changing it out and are the 95 stang alot slower than the foxbodys? And I'll be sure to dog the **** out of it on the tear drive is there anything I should look for ?
A new hood.... Now!!! Looks like a WS6 edition GT, Ultra rare!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
looks like the hood from the new night rider that was only on for one season like two years ago

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
okay okay guys enough on the hood ill look for a new one but my question still stands un answered is the are the 95 particularly worse than the foxes.I my self dont really get off to foxes they fast they amazing but just not my look

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
it all depends on who you talk to...some people love them and hate foxes and some hate sn but love foxes.

did you try and post in the 94-95 section ( sub forum) ?

·
902 Posts
they fast they amazing they sweet!!! 95, they gay

Reactions: flyin ryan

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I really wasnt asking for which was better just someone mentioned it so I figured Id ask I know which I will drive and which one I want I just figured I get the okay from you guys before I took any further action

·
902 Posts
holy ****, i dont think half the people on this forum have been through a english or puncuation class. EVER. Periods and commas make **** like that make a lot more since...

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
they have better brakes with 5 lug
hypereutectic piston's
they weigh more

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
holy ****, i dont think half the people on this forum have been through a english or puncuation class. EVER. Periods and commas make **** like that make a lot more since...
*sense

1 - 20 of 26 Posts