Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much would a shop charge to powdercoat my stock wheels (ballpark)? once i get my new wheels ive been thinking about getting my stock wheels powdercoated.

·
Registered
110 Posts
It all depends on what finish you have on your rims already. I was givin an estimate at $125 per wheel. So I would say anywhere from $100 to $150 per wheel if you dont have a hook up somewhere.

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$125 a wheel is alot i deffinatly wont be doing it unless its less than $250 all together

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just want them to be anthracite or another cool color. and was just wondering how much it was to powdercoat wheels

·
Registered
74 Posts
I went to a shop and they told me 110-125 a rim.

·
Registered
922 Posts
$125 a wheel is alot i deffinatly wont be doing it unless its less than $250 all together

so you basically want them to do it for free - Let me know how that works out for ya.

·
Registered
975 Posts
a + charged powder sprayed on parts than baked to a hard very durable finish. basicly.

oh and to the origional poster. it all depends on what color you get. the more the fancy the color the more it will cost. black and white are the cheapist and candy or multi layer colors are the most expensive. i hada a deal with the local power coater here in okc for $35 a wheel for black and white. they went out of business because of poor management. so i went to airborn here in okc and had my hooker long tube headers and x-pipe ceramic coated for $300.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts