Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, forum members. I live in a small town (which I despise). I have always had my eye on a good ole' v8 mustang. Well a used 05 Mustang coupe GT Premium with the Shaker 500 just arrived at a dealership near me. By the pictures, it looks like that grabber orange color with color-seats and floor mats, but the salesman says it's red. They are asking just under $19,000. Assuming no one else buys it, it will be sitting next to my house next to my house on Monday. I just figured I'd get in on the forums and start learning more about this beautiful tribute to an old American icon, and the mods I can apply.

A couple more questions:
-Would it be correct that the first performance mods should be cold air intake and aftermarket exhaust?
-What kind of ECM tuning and plug-in programmers are available?

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
welcome

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Awsome man!!!!! Congradulations Im gonna get another mustang in about a year or two (dang insurance)

·
Just A Girl
8,841 Posts
Welcome! I bought an 05 GT drop top last year - LOVE IT! Just put on Bassani mufflers - planning to go ahead and put the rest of the exhaust on as well. CAI and a tune next on the agenda - then some new rubber and wheels. Have fun - but be warned - it's addictive! :cool:

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Welcome...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts