Do you speak of the high pressure feed line into the rack from the hydroboost and the low pressure return line going into the cooler? It's the actual lines feeding and returning on the rack itself.
Personally I'd disconnect the steering shaft, remove the mounting bolts and lower the rack enough to get the lines undone with crows feet. Of course this is after the fluid was drained. Replace the Teflon o rings with new. Put a round or 2 of Teflon and torque to spec. That's what I'd do. Not undoing the tie rod end will prevent from needing an alignment. You want just enough room to get some crows feet up in there.
As far as a quick fix I can't think of any. The system is designed to be air tight and it's pressurized. I just got done doing my entire system.
Yes, it is the high and low pressure line. I hadn't thought about teflon. I can reach the rack pretty easily with the tubular k member. In terms of the alignment, I just installed CC plates and a bumpsteer kit, my alignment is crap until I get it to the shop anyway lol. I will try what you suggested this week. Thanks!
Where the hydroboost line connects to the line that goes into the rack (rack feed line) there is a connection I couldn't get to seal for the LIFE of me. Teflon didn't do it. It's not the rack connection itself but a connection half way thru the line on the driver side. I used a new Teflon ring and tape and still leaked.
I did some searching on Amazon and found hydraulic sealing compounds. You prep both surfaces, apply the sealer, then torque to spec. You got to be quick as it sets fast. No more leak.