Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 95 mustang gts upgrades motor gt40 y303 alunium heads gt 40 intake 1.7 roller tip rockers, b 303 cam, 70mm throttle body 70mm mass air , cold air intake, 30 over pistons gear drive msd distribator msd wires

·
Registered
1,137 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
what do i need to do with it i only lose by 1 1/2 cars in the quater aganist his car and his is a auto my car has cats with flowmaster 40s going to take the cats of because i think one of them might be plugged and my timing is at 10degrees before top dead center

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
what do i need to do with it i only lose by 1 1/2 cars in the quater aganist his car and his is a auto my car has cats with flowmaster 40s going to take the cats of because i think one of them might be plugged and my timing is at 10degrees before top dead center
Automatic or stick shift? What gears do you have?

And yes... You'll only put down 260-270ish with a tune.

Here's what you need to pull on your bud... Depending on your setup.

Stall converter if it's an automatic
Gears if you don't have them
Anderson N41 cam (if you wanna go through with changing cams/springs)
Suspension
100 shot of Nitrous (dont need it at this point... It's just to embarrass him :lol)

Sent from my galaxy s II

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
Leave timing alone, you have a chip in it. Take it somewhere and get it dynotuned. Id say 280 rwhp, which is about 15% less than flywheel hp. 350 rwhp from just bolt ons and n/a is a dream. Put a 347 in it with better heads, better cam and better intake, and 350 to 400 rwhp is possible.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts