Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so about two or so months ago i bought Nes's old Powerdyne setup and was hoping to put it into my 98 GT after i did my PI swap in April or so...turns out my family has fallen on hard times as i expected they would (but i had to jump on Nes's blower, it was a hell of a deal) and am now debating whether to sell it or not. I really do not want to sell it but if it's between the blower and my family's house, it's the house.

so, i won't know if i'm going to sell it or not until about next Friday, February 15th. I will post up here or PM anyone that is interested if i'm going to sell it or not. right now i'm trying to possibly generate some buzz and i'm going to post the price of what i'm going to sell it for if i do.

i'm gonna let it go for what Nes let me have it for. $1,000 obo and i'll go half on shipping if it's too far and expensive, and if it's cheaper i'll pay shipping.

thanks
-Randy

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
up for the night. PM me if interested. i will get pics asap. if you need any info on how it runs PM Nes. he'll tell you all about it

·
Registered
962 Posts
bump for my old blower, it was FLAWLESS the whole time i owned it and definately had a substantial gain with it...

·
Registered
915 Posts
.................dammit I just tore apart the GT today for the headswap......bump for an awesome deal

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, well you can still strap it on with the PI heads, that's what i was gonna do. trust me, compression is nothing. you'll get a huge jump in power.

i'm hoping everything works out so that i can keep it but the way things are going, it's going to end up in someone else's car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts