Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ive been thinking about spraying my fuel tank or just the straps chrome or silver... Anyone done this or have pictures? I saw a black sn-95 with silver straps and it looks sick. So now Im wanting to do it to go with the car. BUT now there is this video of a cobra with a silver tank which looks sweet. One of these things is going to happen but i think just the straps.1997 Cobra - YouTube

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
I'd only go as far as painting the straps silver..n that's really pushing it (for my taste). Painting the whole tank silver is kinda weird.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have painted mine on every gt/cobra i have owned. I repaint the tank cover blk and the straps red. kinda gay looking but i also put the stickers from all the venders i ordered parts from on the one i own now ill try to find a pic and put it up to see.

·
needs more boost
4,897 Posts
Something like this only silver?

Could look good...I was thinking about painting mine red but then decided to just stick with black. I wouldn't paint the tank that'd be too much imo.

·
Registered
234 Posts
mine looks just like the pic you posted above only mine is cleaner looking. repainted the tank gloss black and a red gloss on the straps. Looks much better than stock Imo. if nothing else atleast shine it up with armorall.

·
Registered
56 Posts
mine are chrome and i like it course with my body kit you cant see it anyway but i know its there:D and i like the red straps on the black tank from the picture above,i like to see people do the little things lets people know people care about their cars

1 - 10 of 10 Posts