Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just got an 03 mustang GT, auto unfortunately, but before I do any mods i wanna get a tuner so when I do do the mods i can tune for them. I was wondering if anyone know which is better the predator or the SCT SF3 and more importantly WHY! thanks!

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
It just depends on what you want to do in the future...I've got the basic bolt ons, gears, etc. and I have the Predator...I'm happy with it now, but if I ever go with any more power adders I'd get a custom tune made, probably by SCT

·
Full Frontal Nudity
1,725 Posts
I have had both and liked them, I went with the SCT before I went supercharged just because that's what my tuner uses.

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
I have had both and liked them, I went with the SCT before I went supercharged just because that's what my tuner uses.
Same here had a diablo first but the shop that was gonna tune my blower install only used sct so the diablo was sold and i picked up a used sct. No complaints with either and they both get the job done and the auto should benefit a bit more from a handhelp by adjusting the tranny, shift pressure, shift points etc.. Absolutely nothing wrong with an auto when I was in highschool and heard guys talk up sticks and talk down autos hell it woud make you think you're more of a man to drive a stick over an auto that was years ago now im all grown up. sct or diablo nothing wrong with either just if you plan on getting a blower in the future find out which of the two that the shops around there tune with of the two.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts