Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some things done to the cobra today, valve covers were done wrinkle red, they're much darker in person then they are in the pictures, in the pics they almost look orange. Got my intercooler tank positioned in, haven't ran the hoses for it yet tho. Also got the nitrous plate in and solenoids mocked up, going to be painting them black tho. Also thinking about tearing off the pulley bridge and tensioner and painting them black as well.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Vht makes wrinkle paint.. I went to orileys and ordered some yesterday.. I know it comes in red and black.. if u want blue u can use the black wrinkle and paint over it with blue with decent results

·
Super Moderator
13,578 Posts
I like the colorful valve colors, I am thinking about doing mine as well it might help spice it up a little.

·
MM's Official Lab Rat!
3,315 Posts
I like the colorful valve colors, I am thinking about doing mine as well it might help spice it up a little.

Check out Specialty Coatings. David is a Mustang owner himself and does great work! Talk to RZN about how good his work is.

I'm getting ready to send him a bunch of parts this winter from my Mach!

Looks good OP!

·
Registered
255 Posts
How much does something like this cost to get done by a place like Specialty Coatings?

·
MM's Official Lab Rat!
3,315 Posts

·
MM's Official Lab Rat!
3,315 Posts

·
MM's Official Lab Rat!
3,315 Posts
I was making edits to the site and it should be fixed now, lol...sorry about that bud.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts