Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so i'm thinking of selling my GT cause i just test drove one of the S197s and just about fell in love. how much you think i can get for it? it's got 125XXX on the clock, it's a 98, automatic, everything works flawlessly and is in awesome shape (check some pics at MySpace.com - SERIOUS Randy (i love u :] denise) - 19 - Male - KATY, Texas - www.myspace.com/myyellowraftispimp ) also have my Powerdyne blower set-up that i can seperate for 1,000 or sell with the car along with some PI heads that i can sell.....

i know this isn't tech so please don't start flaming but it's in the SN95 section and i'm assuming you guys out of all would know best. so what do you think i can get out of everything i got?

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
didn't u put the blower up 4 sale because u were in a tight financial situation and now u wanna buy a new car?
:dunno

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
hmmmmm....in really good shape maybe $4500ish as it. With th blower and PI heads installed somewhere around 6500-7000. Somewhere in that area but it depends on who the buyer is.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, no no no, i'm just testing the waters. i'm praying for the best with my parents and hope that they can straigten everything out but if they can't then i have to give likely more than half of my meager income to them....but if they do work things out, i might upgrade the ol' SN95...

and just found a 99 Cobra for cheap just outside my town so i just wanted to know where i stood

·
Registered
187 Posts
lol i did the same thing! test drove a block 05 and loved it. but when it came down to it, i couldnt even hand over the keys to the first guy that wanted to test drive my baby. so i kept her:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
sn95's have such sexy body lines. I would never give mine up. On the other hand, a 99 cobra is sexy too. lol

·
Registered
915 Posts
I drove a 06 GT and i have to say........BLECH!!!! I hate the way they drive. Thats just my personal opinion, I love my SN95

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
hell I drove a bran new CS GT quite awhile ago and hated the way it drove. I was yelling at it to move its fat ass and to turn the damn corner! Id never buy one! well I also have a Cobra too! :D

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
you want a car, buy a Mach 1, by far one of the sexiest stangs made, inside and out, and youll love every minute of it

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
hell I drove a bran new CS GT quite awhile ago and hated the way it drove. I was yelling at it to move its fat ass and to turn the damn corner! Id never buy one! well I also have a Cobra too! :D
WHAT!!???? The stock S197's handle much better than stock SN95's. Don't get me wrong, I love my 98, it still gets as much road time as my 06. Thats why I didnt buy an S197 untill I could do it without parting with my 98. But the S197 is a great platform, excellent power and handling.

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
wait till you can keep the 98 and buy an s197. You'll thank yourself later! BTW, stock for stock, the sn95's handle better;)
the s197's feel like boats.
EXACTLY!!!!! :bananna like I said... my car felt tons better than the CS GT... mine has more umph to it too!

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
wait till you can keep the 98 and buy an s197. You'll thank yourself later! BTW, stock for stock, the sn95's handle better;)
the s197's feel like boats.

yea their was something about the s197 i didnt like....i dont know why...my dad didnt really like it either...id rather put a 3v in my car then spend 30k on that car...actually more than that...with the options i wanted my quote was almost 33k

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
No way I could give up the handling of my sn-95 saleen for a stock s197 gt. I wear out everyone in the turns. Sometimes I get my ass handed to me on the straits, but never in the curves baby. I don't think I have ever seen better lines on a mustang than the sn-95's either. They are like art in motion. FAST MOTION!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
And if you borrowed 33K and put it in your sn-95 you would be alot happier with the result than with a stock s197.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts