Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have 4 stock 2002 mustang v6 rims and 2 aftermarket fog lights that are in good shape(lights still in the box) what is a realistic price to get for the set of rims and the set of lights?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
The stock wheels are almost worthless, from my experience. I've been trying to sell mine with new tires on them for $280 and I can't even find a taker at that. And yea, like said above it depends on the fog lights.

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
The stock wheels are almost worthless, from my experience. I've been trying to sell mine with new tires on them for $280 and I can't even find a taker at that. And yea, like said above it depends on the fog lights.
i think i sold mine for 150. you arent gonna make much on stock wheels and tires.

what foglights are you talkin bout? are they universal or are they from the GT?

·
Registered
393 Posts
I can't give my stock wheels and tires away... no clue on fog lights

·
Registered
356 Posts
Yea it seems that nobody wants stock rims because I have had the same problem and nobody wants them... But there are different fog lights so post what kind of lights you have

1 - 6 of 6 Posts