Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i got my springs in to lower my car and come to find out the guys shop i use to do my work is out of town for 3 weeks...sucks, but i asked around and i got a quote from another place to do it for me and they wanted $400 to lower my car i think thats crazy but thats me. is that a normal price?

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Tell them to 'F' off

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i do it myself when my guys in town i just use his lifts and come and go when i want. but he locked the shop up so im S.O.L

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
i do it myself when my guys in town i just use his lifts and come and go when i want. but he locked the shop up so im S.O.L
That sucks, but if $400 is what everyone else wants, it's def worth the wait to install yourself.

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
all you need is to be able to jack your car up, and basic tools.

·
Registered
685 Posts
400is WAY 2 much man i aid 90 cause i didnt have the tools i needed if not i would have done them myslf oh and it was 90 but with alignment and some bolts to alignment bolts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
well i got my springs in to lower my car and come to find out the guys shop i use to do my work is out of town for 3 weeks...sucks, but i asked around and i got a quote from another place to do it for me and they wanted $400 to lower my car i think thats crazy but thats me. is that a normal price?
Only Ford touches my car-warranty reasons....and it was like 290

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
buy 200 dollar set of tools and you can do it all yourself. Thats comprimise for ya. :D

·
Registered
575 Posts
I paid 150 for mine to be installed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts