Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put my 2000 GT up for sale, and considering my minor mods listed in my garage, do ya'll think $8500 is too much

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
ppl are all ways going to try and get you to come down..i think 8.5 is alright..i personlly would not pay that much with the car having over 100k. But maybe your mods might persude them some.

·
Banned
422 Posts
sounds about right. I paid about 10 grand from a dealer for my 2000 gt with 80000 miles, leather and all other options.

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
You're better off selling on here to someone who would want modifications. A dealership would give you less because of them.

·
Registered
609 Posts
i think thats a good price..makes me think im ripping off my bro lol:eek: ..im giving him my stang for 7 grand..it hass 91 k miles...but its fully loaded with all the features

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
i think thats a good price..makes me think im ripping off my bro lol:eek: ..im giving him my stang for 7 grand..it hass 91 k miles...but its fully loaded with all the features
u mean getting ripped off :dunno

·
Registered
609 Posts
^huh?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
At least you guys get them cheap, I paid 16,000 for my 2002 GT on 2004 with 72000 miles

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I think it may be a little bit high. I paid $11,500 for mine, 02 GT, fully loaded with 42k.

But if everyone seems to agree on that price then go with it. You might just get it.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
8,500 is a very fair price for how it sits right now. Now, if he is returning it to bone stock, he will probably get several lowball offers.

i also agree to try selling it on here or corral or even svtp.... a dealership or anyone with zero knowledge of cars is going to try to hold every mod against your asking price

·
Registered
148 Posts
yea +1 on what everyone is basically saying, the 8.5K sounds fair to me with a little room for leway as you said. stick with people who know a bit about these ponies or about cars in general that way they can see you were only making the car better and not hurting it :)

·
Registered
927 Posts
sounds about fair

·
Registered
922 Posts
Things hurting you are high miles and mods. people are scared to touch a car like that. Youd be better off parting out everything but the wheels, lights, grill, chin spoiler.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
first of all everyone here is going to give you their opinion on what the price should be.
"I wouldnt pay that" or "thats too much" blah blah blah. YOU sell it for what you want, TRUST me man, i sold cars for a living for awhile. someone will meet you.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
first of all everyone here is going to give you their opinion on what the price should be.
"I wouldnt pay that" or "thats too much" blah blah blah. YOU sell it for what you want, TRUST me man, i sold cars for a living for awhile. someone will meet you.

Hmmm....Good idea....

Everyone, my car is FOR SALE... 2002 GT, Red, $36,000 FIRM.

:DIm just kidding.

Unless you want to buy it for that.

In which case I'm more then willing to sell.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts