Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I said the pro 5.0 shifter was a total peice of ****. I just want to correct that a little. After some help from some guys on this site, i did move the handle down to the bottom two holes and turned it forward. It feels a lot better now, its fine. The hurst has a shorter throw. But the pro 5.0 does guide you right into to third, it has that no missing third thing that the hurst doesnt have. So all and all the pro 5.0 is not a peice of ****, wish the throw was a little shorter but its alright.

As for getting the vids up of my new exhuast and cams, i gotta get some software from sony in order to get the vid from my camcorder to my puter. working on it.

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
wasn't it like a week ago that you where prasing the Hurts on your uncles car? :D
yep, now i've got my own. I still need to install my udp's he gave me:no. I've been working on my 96 too much. this weekend my new moshimoto radiater, pi intake manifold, clear headlights, sylvania silverstars, and speedo gear for my new 4:10's are going in, plus it's getting the oil changed. I've got some work to do.

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
yep, now i've got my own. I still need to install my udp's he gave me:no. I've been working on my 96 too much. this weekend my new moshimoto radiater, pi intake manifold, clear headlights, sylvania silverstars, and speedo gear for my new 4:10's are going in, plus it's getting the oil changed. I've got some work to do.

ah... so you ARE still sporting the stocker... which proves my post to be correct ;)

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
ah... so you ARE still sporting the stocker... which proves my post to be correct ;)
technicaly you are correct... but not really. I drove his, so i know what it feels like, and i own my own(just haven't installed yet). I'm kinda in a greyish area.

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
technicaly you are correct... but not really. I drove his, so i know what it feels like, and i own my own(just haven't installed yet). I'm kinda in a greyish area.

Remember, not all cars are equal... people are having smother shifts out of the MGW @ 4+ tunrs, where mine becomes notchy (Latly, I'm just smashing the transmission untill it blows a gear...)

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
my girl ordered me a MGW :sorry she said she doesnt like my shifter, that bitch!

·
Registered
870 Posts
well i told her since she is trying to run my life that she better get me the black ball with the chrome stick too. so in a couple weeks guys i am in the hurst club nomore!:sorry
I'll be ordering mine on monday :D Black ball with the chrome handle thingy ftw :yes

1 - 20 of 44 Posts