Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im not sure what i should do here, so im looking for some help from you guys and girls.

about a month and a half ago me and some coworkers were hanging out at someones house after work havin some drinks, and playin black ops(this was the day after it came out)

i ended up getting pretty drunk, and so did another girl i work with. we ended up having sex, didnt have a condom and in our drunken state said **** it, pull and pray. i was to shitfaced to finish so after a while we just went to sleep.

bout a month later she calls me and says she has chlamydia, and i likely do to(getting tested monday) i took that as a life lesson and moved on.

work has never been awkward after we ****ed, nor after she told me she had chlamydia. it is what it is, so i kept it professional. never said anything about it to anyone. she on the other hand decided to start running her mouth about the whole thing, unprovoked or asked, to our entire department. now if she had just said we ****ed i dont think i would care as much. buy she made it a point to tell them i had chlamydia. which i feel was totally unnecessary. ive been approached by a few of my coworkers who are good people and decided to let me know what was going on around me.

yesterday i found out about how many people she and others have told. got pissed, and ignored the **** out of her all night, until she decided to go home(she stayed longer then scheduled).

today i didnt have to work with her, and it was a new day so i was in a better mood, till my shift was almost over and someone mentioned something on the topic of a sickness and some one said directly to me "been hanging around with **** again nate??" which sent me right back into a pissed as hell mood, so i did all that i was supposed to, clocked off, and hauled ass out of there.

what should i do here?? to me its creating a hostile work environment, that i had no part in creating. im going to talk to my supervisors about it tomorrow, and i texted her not to long ago thanking her kindly for telling everyone, but havent heard anything back from her yet. i must have missed the part where we were back in high school with all this bullshit. i dont understand why we cant be adults about the whole thing and just move on. why does everyone have to be in your goddamn business.

CLIFFS:
hooked up with a chick from work
got std from her, no big deal get it fixed and move on
she tells everyone at work
im getting **** for it
WTF?

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Definitely talk to your supervisors about it. If she's creating a hostile work environment, then she has no business working there. Plain and simple. I'm guessing you had no symptoms of chlamydia:

# A white/cloudy and watery discharge from the penis that may stain underwear;
# a burning sensation and/or pain when passing urine;
# pain and swelling in the testicles.
Which would mean it was more than likely that she gave it to you, seeing as how most women with chlamydia don't show any symptoms. In which case, she really has no right to run her mouth because you could turn that around on her pretty badly. But props for not taking it to that level, yet. If your supervisors don't want to do anything to handle the situation, you might as well go ahead and tell everybody that it was her who had the disease first.

So what has been learned from all of this? Wear a condom :p

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So what has been learned from all of this? Wear a condom :p
haha that was the "life lesson" i learned here. and never again will i put myself in that situation. i give her props for telling me about it, but she couldnt have acted any more immature about handling it.

and besides what happened between us she has been generally pissing everyone else there off. she needs someone to put her in her place, and im NOT trying to be that person, and im NOT really trying to be the cause of whatever punishment there is for that, but this, i feel, has gone too far.

and no, i showed no signs of chlamydia, other then it *tingled* a bit to pee, i had planned on getting checked afterwords anyway, i just procrastinated until she called me then i set my appointment.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also, as it is with my luck, i find out two days afterwords, that she is a complete whore.

At work i really try to keep myself out of the gossip and bullshit that goes on around there(i work with 95% girls) so i had no real knowing of this, but as soon as we hook up, the **** hits the fan, and i hear everything i dont want to about her.

so im bitter about that, but its noone elses but my fault for hooking up with her, so i really cant blame anyone but me.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
If there were no witnesses to your **** fest, deny everything and tell your supervisors you want her disciplined for spreading rumors about you in the workplace.

If other people can verify your **** fest, admit everything, tell your supervisors you had a brief fling, and now that it's over she is spreading rumors about you at the work place, and you want her disciplined if it doesn't stop.

If you have a policy at your workplace about **** festing with other employees, deny everything.

Ask for her to be disciplined for lying.

then make up with her, take her out, get her drunk, and spray a chlamydiaish load all over her face for being a meanie head, and a lying asshole who neglected to tell you her sniz should have been out of order.

·
MM's DRUNKEN SAILOR & master **** shoveler
4,120 Posts
at least your manning up about it. i ****ing hate girls because of that drama reason right there. you got clap. get a shot it goes away. end of story. ide confront her personally and ask her why she is running her mouth.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
at least your manning up about it. i ****ing hate girls because of that drama reason right there. you got clap. get a shot it goes away. end of story. ide confront her personally and ask her why she is running her mouth.
I guarantee you that is exactly what she wants. Girls like that, they exist to keep you involved in their drama. It's what fills the gaping void in their souls, which helps them to compensate for a complete and utter lack of self esteem. To confront her is to feed the monster. You will fix nothing, end nothing, solve nothing by confronting people like this. The only thing you will gain by confronting them is more and more drama. And this type of person will simply revel with glee when they see that they have you upset and involved in their petty, immature hurtful bullshit.

Best way to not have drama is to not be part of the game. And the only way to do that is to stay away from assholes.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
Don't **** co-workers next time bud. It never ends up well. Obviously wear a condom next time, but you already learned that lesson.

·
MM Elder/Retired Site Mod
11,488 Posts
also, as it is with my luck, i find out two days afterwords, that she is a complete whore. At work i really try to keep myself out of the gossip and bullshit that goes on around there(i work with 95% girls) so i had no real knowing of this, but as soon as we hook up, the **** hits the fan, and i hear everything i dont want to about her.

so im bitter about that, but its noone elses but my fault for hooking up with her, so i really cant blame anyone but me.

the fact she she ****s guys she is not dating at random while being drunk didnt give you a clue? really? REALLY?

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
so you're mad at her for telling the office what happened, so you post about it on a forum with over 40,000 members? lol

that sucks man. isn't it against the law for somebody to spread information like that?

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
then make up with her, take her out, get her drunk, and spray a chlamydiaish load all over her face for being a meanie head, and a lying asshole who neglected to tell you her sniz should have been out of order.
haha thanks zip, made me laugh, great advice too

Don't **** co-workers next time bud. It never ends up well. Obviously wear a condom next time, but you already learned that lesson.
yeah its not going to happen again. '

the fact she she ****s guys she is not dating at random while being drunk didnt give you a clue? really? REALLY?
idk, ive worked with her for like 9 months, it wasnt like she was some random girl. she didnt seem like such a whore to me till i found out just how many people shes ****ed

:lmao i find this funny a lil bit man
spose it is from the outside looking in lol

so you're mad at her for telling the office what happened, so you post about it on a forum with over 40,000 members? lol

that sucks man. isn't it against the law for somebody to spread information like that?
true, but i dont have to personally work with said 40k anonymous people for 10-12 hour days for the holiday season.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.