Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I was set on buying a MAC o/r h-pipe to replace my o/r x-pipe that is paired to my flowmaster super 44 mufflers. However, Brenspeed currently has the MAC o/r Prochambers on sale for $210 shipped, which is only about $30-40 more than the MAC o/r h-pipe I was looking at. Question is, has anyone heard one of these in person vs an o/r h-pipe? I know everyone says how great the prochambers are and they do perform a little better than both h and x pipes, but I wanted real life experiences...not youtube with distorted speakers. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Austin

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Yes. Get it. ProChamber is by far, IMO, the best sounding midpipe on the market.

:2cents

·
Registered
44 Posts
Brenspeed currently has the MAC o/r Prochambers on sale for $210 shipped
can you send me a link..i went on the site and couldnt find it for 210..i only saw it for 324

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
No ****! Link please! That is an insane price.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
****ing awesome. You rock homie. Reps.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
There you go James. Hurry Hurry Hurry and get one.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Prochamber FTW... James, i might just buy them all so you will have to do certain favors for one:shiftyeyes

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
**** you primo!!!! lol

I am going to call tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:lmao... oh yeah, what time you gonna call so that i can call before you:lmao:lmao:lmao

No i wouldnt do that to you. Get it though:yes

·
Registered
430 Posts
Wow that is super cheap, i really wanna run this setup and at that price i'm willing to gamble on it and just go catless. How much quieter or louder is the prochamber as opposed to a normal mac off road h?

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Damn nice price hmmm

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
They posted under Mustang Forums classifieds...hope you enjoy the prochamber...I've gotten a lot of ppl tell me that you can't beat the sound of an o/r h-pipe with flows, so I guess I'm going with the h-pipe.
well it's your car so do what makes you happy, but i have flows and a prochamber and LOVE the sound. i could never go back to an H-pipe after my prochamber. if you don't believe me, just look at all the people so excited about the prochambers being on sale ;)

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Yeah, I am one of them. I am buying one just as soon as I can. Anyone want a Magnaflow Tru-X O/R-X?

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I just wanted to say thanks again to the OP for the lead on the ProChamber. I just got off the phone with Brenspeed and ordered one. They tried to seel it to me for $265 shipped, which is a good deal. I then mentioned Mustang Forums and they took the price down to $210 shipped. I am a happy little boy right now!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts