Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
When I have the funds I'm gonna pair it with either a LM2 or magnapack (leaning towards the LM2 though)

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
i have magnapacks and would love to hear how they sound

·
Registered
133 Posts
when i buy my pro chambers im pairing it with loud mouth 2s trust me youtube is your friend when you want to know what sound your going for

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i have mac lt's, prochamber, and packs cat back. i think they sound pretty good. as for chambered mufflers go, i hate chokemaster, but mac got it right with theirs! never go wrong with bassani, stingers, or powerflo's either.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
thanks. i am a magnaflow person myself, but bassani, stingers, mac's, and powerflo's sound very good too.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
flowmaster original 40s, youll absolutely love the sound i promise, same setup i have, next time its nice out ill be doing a video clip of it reving and of some drive bys, but besides flows, bassani sounds badass, as does MAC, i hate magnapacks compared to every other muffler basically, only straight thru muffler id ever put on a stang would be the stinger, besides that thats it

Flowmaster 40s
Bassani true street, or stree comp whatever it is mufflers
stingers
or MAC mufflers

those will give you the best sound, and flows dont flow that bad

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
flows are junk! they dont flow for ****! i personally hate the sound of the flows when WOT on the 4.6 and a lot of other motors.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
flows have amazing sound whenver i heard them on the 4.6 not to mention alot of cars, and most people only run the crude street version, the race mufflers rock, they sound badass, i love the sound of flows, and so does everyone that hears my car that i know

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
the only problem with flows is that the 40s arent that quiet but there not that insanley loud, and the prochamber is a bit quiter then the other mid pipes, but mine is still decently loud and VERY noticalbe, easy loud enough to get pulled over, and its still very quiet at idle, so if you need to warm your car up in the morning and dont want to wake anyone up then there ya go, that is not a issue in my life but it may be in yours

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i like the sound of flows on the older cars, but independant test consistently show flows to the at the bottom of the list. they only flow around 30-35% (average) more than stock. some cars dont have issues with the sound, but i have heard a lot that get really bad above 3500 rpm's. i personally wouldnt ever even put a chokemaster on a mower, let alone a car that i drive.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
if people use good quality piping, and dont have crimps in it, and actually weld the mufflers in and dont crudly clamp them, flows sound amazing, they have a very aggresive tone, and its smooth as hell with hardly any raspe to notice once so ever, the first time you start the car up with the prochamber and flows, your not gonna be completley happy with the sound, its going to sound raspy as hell, and kinda crude and be quiet, but give it a hundred to hundred and fifty miles and once everything wears in youll fall in love with the sound of 40s and a prochamber, all the flows ive heard on stangs that were used right, sound absolutely amazing, i hate raspy exhaust, especially like the violaters and spin tech and such, and i dont like magnaflow what so ever on stangs, especially magnapacks

1 - 20 of 51 Posts