1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
God damnit, a V6 has more hp than me. I need a Procharger asap! LOL who's car is that anyway?

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
Those are soe great number for a V6. Makes me pity 2010 GT owners even more.:tomato

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
God damnit, a V6 has more hp than me. I need a Procharger asap! LOL who's car is that anyway?
I don't think he posts on any of the forums, but he was the original and first V6 Procharger used to build their Procharger kit for our 6's. Bassani hasn't even released the headers that they gave him for this.

I agree, these V6's are really something special. :cool:

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
/\ Yeah, but the A/F isn't spot on either, so there is still potential

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice numbers This makes it a whole lot more fun. On the 16th we put in the 373's which should snap it up a bit.
I also put my Procharger on this week but have not had time to play with it much. Can't wait til this is all done.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Those are soe great number for a V6. Makes me pity 2010 GT owners even more.:tomato

lol, i can tell you it sucks! haha having owned a v6 with maybe plans for f/i :p but idk, i don't think any GT owners should get upset...because think about, with the right setup and right f/i and tune, ANY mustang can be 400+....

even on a sixxer! so pity? idk that seems stupid to say with not only with at v6 rape me...it would DOUBLE rape you....lollllllll

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
lol, i can tell you it sucks! haha having owned a v6 with maybe plans for f/i :p but idk, i don't think any GT owners should get upset...because think about, with the right setup and right f/i and tune, ANY mustang can be 400+....

even on a sixxer! so pity? idk that seems stupid to say with not only with at v6 rape me...it would DOUBLE rape you....lollllllll
lol!

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice numbers This makes it a whole lot more fun. On the 16th we put in the 373's which should snap it up a bit.
I also put my Procharger on this week but have not had time to play with it much. Can't wait til this is all done.
I was talking to some guys at the shop and everyone was saying that I should get the Procharger put on instead of the turbo.

They were persuading me to go to the dark side.... :eek:

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
****.... if I had 6k laying around.... i might throw a procharger on myself!

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts

Not when my new motor is in. Anyway im jstu busting balls :cool:

·
530 HP V6
19 Posts
Hey nice to meet you guys! The supercharged 2011 V6 is mine. And as you can imagine I am enjoying it immensely. :yes

Here is a page with my two latest runs at the track. I hit a 12.5 at 112.8 I also made a 2011 5.0 owner cry. :p Timeslips and video are on that page.

First 3.7L Mustang in the 12′s Also beats 2011 5.0 Mustang

Then here is a full 3.7L Bassani Exhaust clip.

The car is running great. Not a torque beast but she will surprise a lot of people. I hope to get back out to the track to run again sometime soon. I know I could hit a 12.2 now, but I might have to go to a 3.73 rear end to get that 11.9

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yup that's Kona's car.

Kona, your running 2.73s?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Damn nice! 12's!!!

5.0 owners will just have to go f/i to beat you now!!! Do you think there are any other mods besides to get that tq up?

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think he could easily hit 11s with the right driving and tires.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I think he could easily hit 11s with the right driving and tires.
agreed! with the right tires!

idk if your a track guy like myself! but if you aren't, then you won't realize how hard it is to get a .5 jump down to 11's!

Some of the 5.0 guys are probably like F$% haha

1 - 20 of 59 Posts