·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paul Baker
Shreveport, Louisiana 71107
Procharger P1sc HEADUNIT
Price: *pinky to mouth* one million dollars... OBO! lol

Need to sell my P1sc headunit to help fund me a D1sc. I can include a 99/00 bracket too if need be and either a 3.20 or 3.00 pulley. This headunit has NEVER give me a problem. Just looking to upgrade to a D1. Make me some offers on this guys. Im not looking to get rich! Here is a chance to put your own kit together for 1/2 of what most of us payed for our kit! :yes

Here is a lil vid of it on the car.

[ame=http://s537.photobucket.com/albums/ff340/bakerfx4/?action=view&current=MVI_0858.flv]
[/ame]

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^Thanks brutha main! LOL!

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
replied....

And just to add... I will DEFINITELY help whoever put together a cheap kit and try to find them the BEST of deals. I will soon have some 42lb injectors that i will sell VERY CHEAP to the buyer of the headunit. But between me and some of the other guys, we can for sure help guide you through putting a great kit together on a budget!

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Baker's PROCHARGER P1SC has been sold. It treated me very well supporting me at 427rwhp but is now time to boost the hell out of DP's car! Thanks bro

SOLD!!!

Thread can be closed!

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I have a P1sc if anyone else needs one
got any pics?, whats the mileage on it?, problems with it and has it ever been rebuilt?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.