Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i own a 03 roush v6 and i want to know a few questions im lookingat the ATI procharger and they have 4 diffrent set up a stage 1 and stage 2 and a tuner kit with upgrade to a D1SC than the P1SC but it only says boost options are 4,6,9,11 can they go higher i want a procharger where i can go to 20 to 25 psi does any one know where i can find a kit for my Roush

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Get a d1 then, but I doubt you have the motor or fuel system for 20psi...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yea run 25 psi, it'll be fast as hell!

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
25 won't ever happen....

Might as well go turbo at that point, too much belt slip and loss to make worth.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well im getting a Hi-Po 3.8 complete built engine and i would like to go procharger my goal is around 500rwhp. and im getting the duel GT500 fuel pumps and 42lbs injectors. does this help. im not runnign this of stock.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
well im getting a Hi-Po 3.8 complete built engine and i would like to go procharger my goal is around 500rwhp. and im getting the duel GT500 fuel pumps and 42lbs injectors. does this help. im not runnign this of stock.
Consider doing a 4.2/4.2L stroker kit, 42lb injectors won't meet a 500hp goal, and well I can't say but how do gt500 pumps work?

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Run a D1SC and a Precision 6262.

No lag. And if plumed right, the turbo will spin the SC at high RPM acting as if the SC isn't there.

That or JUST go turbo..

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Run a D1SC and a Precision 6262.

No lag. And if plumed right, the turbo will spin the SC at high RPM acting as if the SC isn't there.

That or JUST go turbo..

Thats a stupid idea.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
You need #60 injectors, the d1sc with a big cam and some nice heads should do the trick.

Very similar to my build. I'm running a d1sc on a built 3.8l, bv heads, cam, meth injection and shooting for 450-500rwhp. Got to upgrade my fuel system and maf before I gets tuned.

btw...you'll want to run a 3.0" rr pulley with a bigger 100mm tensioner, and the smallest belt you and your buddy can get on it.(cause it's going to take 2 people to get the belt you need on there):yes

or overdrive the crank with an 8" pulley and you could get away with a 3.4".

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
get 80# injectors and dual pumps, that way fuel will never be your problem.

im not even sure of you could get 25psi out of a d1sc without belt slip. maybe try to rig a cog driven F1 unit in there:p

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
That does sound ****ing amazing..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts