Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been trying to search , a buddy of mine just picked up a procharged v8...
it appears to be the tuner kit with fmu or whatever....what's the base mail order procharger hp rating supposed to be?....anybody know?...
i can't seem to find anything....
it has green injectors and 2 55lph fp...and it is intercooled, but the pulley is alot bigger than mine, so i suspect it's a 6-8 psi pulley....
anybody know..??

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
since the kit comes with a 255lph pump and 42 pound injectors.. im 98% sure its 380-390 ish

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was thinking it was around 350 or so , being it has an fmu on the tb...the car was not dyno tuned, so i was thinking it was a safe mail order tune...does that make sense?..

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
yea im thinking more near 350.

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
The P-1SC with the standard 8 lb pulley will get around 350 rwhp through a manual transmission on a completely stock motor. 10 lb pulley get near 400 rwhp. The 42 lbs injectors and 255 lph fuel pump will support both pulleys.

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
My buddies Vortech kit netted 360hp. Pretty similar to the procharger.

·
Registered
374 Posts
seems like all the big brands for our cars at 8 psi usually make 350-380 depending on mods 10 psi usually nets around 400+ also depending on mods all those bolt ons come to life when you add a **** ton of air.

·
Registered
163 Posts
my procharger is running with 42lbs injectors. your probably looking at a 10psi... if you happen to be looking for one, mine is for sale actually! pm me... 10psi. less than a year old.
but procharger is definitely the way to go! the air to air performance is amazing...

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
mine made 380.. it was around 10psi through stock cats on a conservative tune.. oh and with the big 3 core intercooler, that seemed to help a little. i'd say the tuner should put around 370-390 on a stock car

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my procharger is running with 42lbs injectors. your probably looking at a 10psi... if you happen to be looking for one, mine is for sale actually! pm me... 10psi. less than a year old.
but procharger is definitely the way to go! the air to air performance is amazing...
i guess you did'nt see my hp/torque on the left or the sc in my sig..:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts