Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,974 Posts
Just head unit, pulley, bracket, piping, and intercooler? How many miles? Low $2,000's.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
12,000 no way to tell really though. It says 12 rib puley and its off a 87-93. so im assuming you need a new pulley to put it on a 99-04

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Id say $1500-$2500 is a decent deal. Ive seen lower and higher priced deals out there also, just gotta look around. But to make ya feel better, I paid about $4600 for a fully loaded p1sc kit brand new.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
areour cars 6 rib? dont wanna check outside haha and is it hard to replace a pulley if its gotta go from 12 to 6?

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
prochargers seem to hold value better then Vortech's. Probally because the intercooler, and "in theory" The P1 is better then the S, and Sq trim.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Just put out about 430rwhp/440tq with my P1sc. The only down fall is, its been a leaker from the factory.. even had it rebuilt by Procharger and it still
leaks. Its kind of hit or miss on prochargers from what Ive heard.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
I over paid for mine..but it did have a polished headunit, 3 core intercooler, Vented Big Red Race valve, and a SCT 2400BA MAF, with all the piping, couplers, and clamps. It was off a Mach1 so I needed the bracked for the GT and throttle body tube.

So the price is different since the options are. IMHO DONT GET A P1SC..only a 4.00 pullied D1sc.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
+1 to the D1sc if the deal comes along

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
Matt is in Colorado at 6000 ft. The 430/440 are corrected numbers used for comparing output from different locations. He's running a small pulley and only getting 10 psi. At 10 psi I would guess that his uncorrect numbers are closer to 380 rwhp. It is the uncorrected number that blows up motors. Unless he comes down out of the mountains his motor should last a long time.

Edit: You don't have any information in your garage. How much boost are you running and what are your other supporting mods? Your in Connecticut so you won't have as large of a correction as Matt. In Indiana my STD correction was only 1.02. If you are running 14 lbs of boost to get to 430 rwhp then you motor is a time bomb. It's only a matter of time.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
hey matt< just curious how many miles on your engine, i am pushing those same numbers w/ 30K.
I have just over 50k miles

·
Registered
697 Posts
12,000 no way to tell really though. It says 12 rib puley and its off a 87-93. so im assuming you need a new pulley to put it on a 99-04
You can't use a Procharger from a 5.0 car. The direction of the rotation is different. You need a reverse rotation head unit form a 96-04 GT. Just a heads up.

I paid $3600 brand new 2nd hand with tags and bags still on everything. With all but a fuel pump and tune.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts