1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Thats awesome! It is going to be a bit pricey though.

·
Registered
144 Posts
thats pretty wicked, but yeah im sure the price tag is a bit more than a DIY vortech kit haha

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Thats awesome! It is going to be a bit pricey though.
OfficialProCharger said:
The i-1 has the many advantage of our current product line, along with the additional benefits of programmable boost and cockpit control. Pricing will be approximately $1,700 - $2,000 higher than comparable Intercooled P-1SC-1 systems, depending on vehicle.
:)

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
Imagine how heavy and big that thing will be though. I am taking a guess that this thing would take work to fit into our cars given the size.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
that blower is revolutionary. first of it's kind i'm aware of. so many possibilities. go from p1 to f1 with the turn of a switch.

·
Registered
11,186 Posts

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
That's badass. Might convince me to switch to a pro charger.

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
lol everyone read over my post. it's great but it's not going to fit in our cars.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Why's that?

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
Why's that?
The current procharger is about 4-5" from the rad support as it is. It could not be mounted in the same spot given the pulley placement in accordance to the headunit because it would hit the tensioner.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
3 bolt timing cover??

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
You could relocate the tensioner if you had to. Drill a hole, and then indent that the nipple from the tensioner grabs onto

1 - 20 of 26 Posts