Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 752 Posts

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
This thread will be for anyone interested in trading or selling detail products. Post what you have that you are willing to part with, and what you are looking for.

Moddedmustangs.com is not responsible for any transactions.

For Sales of big item products (i.e buffers, extractors, and the like) please make a for sale thread in the "Other" section of the classifieds and place a link to the product here...

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
This is my current product collection. I am willing to part with anything provided you have something of equal value that I want as well. Just let me know.

• M105
  • M205
  • PO85RD
  • Blackfire Wet Diamond Paint Sealant
  • Optimum Poli-Seal
  • Optimum Opti-Bond Tire Gel
  • Dodo Juice Basics of Bling soap
  • Chemical Guys Clear-Seal QD
  • Chemical Guys EZ-Creme Glaze
  • Meguiar's Aloe Leather Cleaner
  • Meguiar's Aloe Leather Conditioner
  • 303 Cleaner & Spot Remover
  • 303 Aero Space Protectant
  • P21S Finish restorer

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a 32oz bottle of Flynns Ebony Finishing Polish if anyone is interested in trying a sample. I don't want to get rid of it all, because I have not even tried it yet! :lol

Gerbig, what did you think of the Tropical Mist?

·
I'm, Ron Burgundy?
6,908 Posts
Also I have a bottle of Dodo Sour Power shampoo. 50%

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Zat, want to trade a sample of that P85 for a sample of this Flynn's Ebony Finishing Polish?

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Zat, want to trade a sample of that P85 for a sample of this Flynn's Ebony Finishing Polish?
Hm, Im willing to trade a sample of the PO85RD. What all do you have?

You told me to get some, so what would you like for these 2? :D
Im out of M205... need to order some. I have some M105 tho. Want to trade something for it?

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm,

Of stuff you don't have? Hmm. Flynn's Ebony, the Mothers professional line of polishes, Optimum Hyper (sprays though, might be hard), DP Rinseless Wash, Auto Glym Shampoo, Adams polishes, Adams Buttery Wax, CG Grime Reaper, Optimum Opti Bond, Aqua Wax, Adams Shampoo, Pete's 53, Pinnacle Paint Cleanser, and Wolfgang Finishing Polish. That's all I can think of right now.

·
I'm, Ron Burgundy?
6,908 Posts
Yeah, I have Dodo juice red mist, dodo drying detailer, dodo sour power shampoo, poorboys QD sample,

·
I'm, Ron Burgundy?
6,908 Posts
Also have some 5.5" Surbuf pads. Only used like 5 minutes each. I don't really need them. Will trade for some more 5.5" pads

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
CG WHEEL AND RIM CLEANER-Premium Blue
CG Diablo Gel Wheel & Rim Cleaner

Both are well over 3/4 a bottle each...Hoping to sell or will possibly trade...

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Anybody have some M105 they are willing to trade for another product I am just looking for around 8oz. I have several products, some I can part with...others I cant. Let me know if you guys are interested in trading.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
i got about 25oz left of M105..I am not sure what i am looking for. maybe 32oz of Optimum power clean concentrate

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
I've got some stuff that I'm willing to trade for something. Post up if you're interested and what you have to offer.

• (2) Meguiars #80 32 oz (Used) at least 1.5+ bottles.
  • (1) Meguiars #83 32 oz (Used) Very little gone!
  • (1) Meguiars #9 16 oz (Used) Not really sure it was ever used because I can't tell.
  • (1) Meguiars #7 16 oz (Used) Not really sure it was ever used because I can't tell.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
3/4 CG Diablo Gel Wheel & Rim Cleaner
Meguiars 5" Backing Plate (New and for the DA MF Kit)
3/4 CG WHEEL AND RIM CLEANER - Premium Blue
3/4 18oz Optimum Polish
3/4 18oz Optimum Compound
Autoglym HD (new)
3/4 Bottle of CG V7

Really looking to try some new LSP's and some 85RD...But am open to most anything else...PM me some offers

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I just did some soap trades & other product trades on DB last week with 2 members and just was able to see them last night since I was out of town for 4th of July and just got back in.

1. 16oz of CG Glossworkz for 16oz of MS Ultragloss
2. 17oz of Mothers Wheel & Tire Cleaner for 64oz of CG Maxisuds II
3. 6oz of CG Glossworkz for 8oz of Megs Hyper Dressing
4. 3oz of BFWD for 8oz of Menzerna Powerlock
5. 1 free CG Pro yellow microfiber

Trades # 3, 4 were suppose to be for the same ounce amount but the friend I traded with sent me more that what we agreed on and also threw in a new CG Microfiber for free. He is a cool guy and will be sending him some extra stuff on our next trade. Just wanted to let you guys know to use the USPS priority flat rate boxes those are the best means of shipping due to weight and how fast you can get them in. (2 to 3 days) Also if you guys do trade a good idea is to tape up the tops of the bottles with black electrical tape down to the necks so that the products dont leak out during shipment and even when you do this some sometimes do a little. Everyone I have traded with has used electrical tape and it seem to work well

As for trading I have to check out my collection and what I am willing part with, then I will edit this post and list them:)

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I would like to try Meguiars Mirror Glaze #16 paste wax a try if anyone is willing to part with one let me know

1 - 20 of 752 Posts