Modded Mustang Forums banner

341 - 360 of 752 Posts

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Lol I have a unofficial test I ran. Two 2013 mustang 5.0. GottahaveitGreen. I ran manufacture suggested oil intervals with Motor craft 5w-50 in one and Amsoil 0w-30 still on the first oil change. This is the 3rd oil change on motocraft, both cars have mileage withinh 150 miles of each other.

I raced on Amsoil, 0w-30 and the 5w-50 is a DD. I'll post a vid, but one is ticking, and the one that gets raced sounds like it should.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
lol^ im sure thats a typo.

I am making the switch btw, this fool's prices are legit lol.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
I just got a DC order in....i accidentally ordered TWO gallons of damn Meguiars Glass Cleaner...

So who wants a brand new gallon of MGC?

Hit me up for trades or PM me if you just want to buy it, im not gonna make money, just dont need 2 gallons. Hell 1 gallon makes TEN.

Damn you know the **** is cheap when you dont notice an extra one in your cart lol.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I just got a DC order in....i accidentally ordered TWO gallons of damn Meguiars Glass Cleaner...

So who wants a brand new gallon of MGC?

Hit me up for trades or PM me if you just want to buy it, im not gonna make money, just dont need 2 gallons. Hell 1 gallon makes TEN.

Damn you know the **** is cheap when you dont notice an extra one in your cart lol.
what you want for the Class Cleaner? have it in my Cart at AA right Now

·
Cum On Me Bro
8,106 Posts
Thinking about trading off my Swissvax Mirage if anyone has any thing they're looking to get rid of. Would really need a new LSP to replace it, as its been my main wax lately. Pot is about 80% full. Lid and pot are cracked, ****ing swissvax and their low quality pots. Wax is still perfectly fine though. If you'd like I could transfer it to another pot. Let me know if you're interested. Its a great wax, probably my favorite LSP so far, but I'm a wax whore and don't think I've ever had an LSP on my car more than twice. :lol

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
I am really thinking about thinning out my wax herd again LOL

Probably going to put:

Migliore Primo Wax - 1 panel out of it
Dodo Juice Double wax panel pot - New
Chemical Guys 50/50 - New never opened

And I will be getting a new pot of fuzion that I will be trading or selling off as well...

Any interest in these?
Havent even used it LOL...With glasur, carbon, fuzion, cloud 9, M16 and PSSII I really dont see me ever using any of the other waxes I have LOL

Interested in:

Clay
Pads
MF Conditioner
Microfibers
Almost anything else detail related
Also have a brand new full pot of Dodo Juice Orange Crush I am looking to unload...

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Does anyone need glass cleaner! I have a gallon of Megs Glass Cleaner concentrate

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
I really need to stop buying waxes...have 2 more on the damn way lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
Does anyone need glass cleaner! I have a gallon of Megs Glass Cleaner concentrate
I need glass cleaner, and that was the particular one I was looking for!

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
I need glass cleaner, and that was the particular one I was looking for!
PM me if youre really interested and we will talk dinero amigo.

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
I am looking to trade all these products for new, or at least relatively new but clean microfiber towels.
Mothers Synthetic Wax: brand new, never touched.

D151 Paint Reconditioning cream.
Don't know much about this product. I used it for correction as a polish and it did work. From what I do know this is an all in one polish and wax from meguires. Good if you don't have time or don't want to do a full correction.

Meguires Ultimate Compound: self explanatory, not much left. My thumb shows where its filled to.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
Ok have some new stuff I will be unloading...

- Migliore Primo - 99% there was used on one panel
- New Sealed Chemical Guys 50/50 v1
- New Dodo Juice Double wax panel pot
- New jar of Dodo Juice Austintatious (200ML)
- New jar of Dodo Juice Orange Crush (250ML)
- New jar of Dodo Juice Hard Candy (250ML)
- New Dodo Juice Lime Prime - 500ML
- New Dodo Juice Lime Prime and Dark Kit (lime prime, blue velvet and purple haze)
- New jar of Dodo Juice Purple Haze Pro (250ML)

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
- New jar of Dodo Juice Hard Candy (250ML) - gone

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Im probably going to have a good amount of items in this thread soon. Keep an eye out!

I gotta figure out what it all is first.

·
RIP Dennis
76,414 Posts
341 - 360 of 752 Posts