Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on my hit list is
griots garage paint prep or pre wax cleanser, whichever one can be subbed for IPA i forget off the top of my head
satsuma rock
carbon -- kind of
v36
I really want to see v36 vs m205
nothing new but I need to stock up on some more pads
maybe another wheel cleaner, I'm burning through my mothers
adam's foaming spray nozzle, looks pretty sweet to me
idk how I feel about cg's foaming spray nozzle, aa carries it as well
decklid black out vinyl, not detailing but I need to remind myself so I get that done lol
a quality metal polish, I've always wanted to try adams metal polishes and I've heard good things but they were from adam fanboys, but, they're so damn expensive
idk i may just place an order with adams and if they aren't great products then they do boast a 110% money back guarantee

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Sonic, I have a brand new gallong of Mother's wheel cleaner I can sell you...

• New ONR with Wax
  • Looking for a really good new wax to try, that does not cost a ton
  • Leatherique products
  • CarPro Windows Glass Treatment... FlyBy30 or something

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Chemical Guys v34, v36, and v38 (already have it, just haven't had time)
Hydro Tech buffing pads (have that too)
Petes 53 (have that also)
Jetseal
Blacklight
Hybrid V7
Wheel wax (never used any kind)

·
Not a Vert
1,655 Posts
Eraser
Ironx
Finish Kare 2685 Pink Wax
UWW+
Speedy prep "claying" pads or whatever those are called
Optimum Opti-seal
Optimum tire shine
Hex logic pads

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
Petes 53
UWW+
jetseal 109
Clay bloc
Eraser
Kwazar spray bottle (things look sick)
Dodo Juice light fantastic
Dodo Juice supernatural

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

• New ONR with Wax
  • Leatherique products
what wax are you thinking about? if you want an awesome wax that's never talked about
SON1C Synopsis 20: Pinnacle Natural Brilliance - Signature Series II Paste Wax Review Picture Heavy :D (Featuring Dodo Juice, Mothers, Chemical Guys) - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum
another reasonably priced wax that I'm looking forward to working with is sherbet fizz should have it by the end of the month
however I'd love to see satsuma rock on your paint :lol
i'll let you know when I've exhausted my stock and I'll shoot you a pm if you still have it :yes
if you havent seen this on the new ONR, great review on it
Up Close & Personal: Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Eraser
Ironx
Finish Kare 2685 Pink Wax
UWW+
Speedy prep "claying" pads or whatever those are called
Optimum Opti-seal
Optimum tire shine
Hex logic pads
if you order anything through me I'll just give you the rest of my eraser lol maybe 2/5 a bottle left? guess 200 ml-300ml

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts

• New ONR with Wax
  • Leatherique products
Zat, if you wanna try a really good wax for the money i suggest Zymol Carbon.

Its geared toward darker colors but it should do really well on red too and for 50 bucks a pot, it beads and sheets like a very high end wax, you may be able to still get it on special for 36.75 using the code happyholidays and it ships free. If that code doesnt work PM Gottahaveitgreen, he may have a code you can use.

Products i wanna try(some to be ordered soon)
UWW+
UTTG+
BnS white heavy polishing pad
Menzerna 203S
Autoality Paintwork silk edge MFs
Autoality Plushy long nap MF(for waterless washing)
CG Ecosmart
CG 5050
FUSPP-have had it, need to test it.
CG Glassworkz
CG Barebones
CG Innerlcean (have it, need to use it)
CG Citrus wash clear (have it, need to use it)
CG Ezcreme (have it need to use it)
CG leather kit
CG Mr Pink. (gonna try to swap an ounce of MS2 with someone to see if there is a noticable difference)

Im really not THAT big of a CG whore, but they do have alot of products i wanna try, lol.

EDIT: Also wanna get that Speedy Surface prep DX paint cleaner disc, its a clay alternative, you can do a hole car in like 20 mins lol.

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
Lol modded that's a ton of stuff! And you'll like innerCLEAN stuff is great I use it almost every day I keep it in my car with a microfiber just in case a homie or girl friend decides my interior needs more coffee.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Lol modded that's a ton of stuff! And you'll like innerCLEAN stuff is great I use it almost every day I keep it in my car with a microfiber just in case a homie or girl friend decides my interior needs more coffee.
Yes sir.

Eat. Sleep. Detail.

If you look its not that much, i have most of it already lol.

·
Registered
726 Posts
UTTG+
Innerclean
Opti-Coat 2.0
Orange Crush
Carbon and Glasur

Not sure what else... maybe find my favorite wheel cleaner. Decided on Forgestar CF5's Matte Black!

-Blink

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I think I can say there really isn't anything I don't have that I really want to try.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
I think I can say there really isn't anything I don't have that I really want to try.
After my next AA/DC order, i will be at this point^ !! yay lol.

Except for waxes, always love trying new waxes, those done count. I also want to stock way up on Microfibers.

My next order between AA and DC:
Ultra Soft silk edged 16x16 10pk (maybe 2)
Assorted BnS pads
UWW+ Concentrate
UTTG+
CG BareBones
CG Glassworkz
Speedy Surface Prep DX pad (want to do some more reading on this)
Also going to order the Carpro Wool mitt as soon as its back in stock.

I really dont need much as you can see, there will always be things i am curious about, but after this order i should be good for a few months.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
^I ordered the medium grade DX prep pad from DC. It should be here on Tuesday/Wednesday iirc.
They are supposedly IDENTICAL to the nanoskin autoscrubs, im excited to use it.

I also detail cars for money so this would seriously help cut some time and increase my dollar per time spent. Im getting the medium grade as well.

·
Not a Vert
1,655 Posts
They are supposedly IDENTICAL to the nanoskin autoscrubs, im excited to use it.

I also detail cars for money so this would seriously help cut some time and increase my dollar per time spent. Im getting the medium grade as well.
I plan to do that on the side to help pay for school..once I get a lot more experience under my belt that is. What are you going to use for lube? I can't find a damn thing about the product aside from a single video on the nanoskin towel.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
I plan to do that on the side to help pay for school..once I get a lot more experience under my belt that is. What are you going to use for lube? I can't find a damn thing about the product aside from a single video on the nanoskin towel.
Ill most likely be using ONR or UWW. I have a couple gallons of ONR diluted at 5oz per gallon. The suggested lube dilution is 2pz per gallon but it wasnt slick enough for me. Im hoping UWW will change my life lol.

I still got my $25 gift card to autoality i got for Xmas
Damn you, Vader. damn you.

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
Just ordered 2 ultra soft microfiber 16x16 towels and 16 oz of UWW+ concentrate. I feel the same way as you modded, I hope it changes my life lol. I love using CG quick detailers but it would get rather expensive. I've been out of QD for like a week so I hope it gets here soon! Someone hold me...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts