Modded Mustang Forums banner

Products you want to try list

2K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  kikcer2 
#1 ·
on my hit list is
griots garage paint prep or pre wax cleanser, whichever one can be subbed for IPA i forget off the top of my head
satsuma rock
carbon -- kind of
v36
I really want to see v36 vs m205
nothing new but I need to stock up on some more pads
maybe another wheel cleaner, I'm burning through my mothers
adam's foaming spray nozzle, looks pretty sweet to me
idk how I feel about cg's foaming spray nozzle, aa carries it as well
decklid black out vinyl, not detailing but I need to remind myself so I get that done lol
a quality metal polish, I've always wanted to try adams metal polishes and I've heard good things but they were from adam fanboys, but, they're so damn expensive
idk i may just place an order with adams and if they aren't great products then they do boast a 110% money back guarantee

#2 ·
Sonic, I have a brand new gallong of Mother's wheel cleaner I can sell you...

• New ONR with Wax
  • Looking for a really good new wax to try, that does not cost a ton
  • Leatherique products
  • CarPro Windows Glass Treatment... FlyBy30 or something

#6 ·
what wax are you thinking about? if you want an awesome wax that's never talked about
SON1C Synopsis 20: Pinnacle Natural Brilliance - Signature Series II Paste Wax Review Picture Heavy :D (Featuring Dodo Juice, Mothers, Chemical Guys) - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum
another reasonably priced wax that I'm looking forward to working with is sherbet fizz should have it by the end of the month
however I'd love to see satsuma rock on your paint :lol
i'll let you know when I've exhausted my stock and I'll shoot you a pm if you still have it :yes
if you havent seen this on the new ONR, great review on it
Up Close & Personal: Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax - Auto Geek Online Auto Detailing Forum

#12 ·
UTTG+
Innerclean
Opti-Coat 2.0
Orange Crush
Carbon and Glasur

Not sure what else... maybe find my favorite wheel cleaner. Decided on Forgestar CF5's Matte Black!

-Blink

#14 ·
After my next AA/DC order, i will be at this point^ !! yay lol.

Except for waxes, always love trying new waxes, those done count. I also want to stock way up on Microfibers.

My next order between AA and DC:
Ultra Soft silk edged 16x16 10pk (maybe 2)
Assorted BnS pads
UWW+ Concentrate
UTTG+
CG BareBones
CG Glassworkz
Speedy Surface Prep DX pad (want to do some more reading on this)
Also going to order the Carpro Wool mitt as soon as its back in stock.

I really dont need much as you can see, there will always be things i am curious about, but after this order i should be good for a few months.

#16 ·
They are supposedly IDENTICAL to the nanoskin autoscrubs, im excited to use it.

I also detail cars for money so this would seriously help cut some time and increase my dollar per time spent. Im getting the medium grade as well.

#20 ·
Just ordered 2 ultra soft microfiber 16x16 towels and 16 oz of UWW+ concentrate. I feel the same way as you modded, I hope it changes my life lol. I love using CG quick detailers but it would get rather expensive. I've been out of QD for like a week so I hope it gets here soon! Someone hold me...

#21 ·
The big turn on for me about UWW is that its a surficant-less soap solution, so it doesnt affect the adhesion of LSPs. So you can do your final IPA wipe, then do a UWW wipedown to eliminate streaks and make the surface nice and slick before getting to waxing/sealing.

#22 ·
Well, as far as ones I would want to try if I had a bottomless wallet, I would like to at least see a car with 1/2 project j97, 1/2 being some other wax. I really just want to see what warrants the wax costing $8xx from cg and $999 from auto geek.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#25 ·
UWW
Menzerna FG400
Menzerna SF1500
Zymol Glasur
Celeste Dettaglio
BFWD Crystal Seal
Pinnacle Souveran
BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun
Dodo Juice Supernatural Wax
Migliore Presidenziale
Migliore Primo
Chemical Guys Project J97
Any swissvax nuba just to say I tried it LOL

Whats the chances of me getting things on this list? Slim LOL

#26 ·
OH these too, i really wanna get my hands on FG400, ridiculously amazing 1 step with a MF cutting pad.

The entry level Swissvax is like 100-120 bucks man. thats totally in your price range. Would look good on ONE of your Mercs lol.

#27 ·
Eh my next waxes will be glasur and celeste

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.