Modded Mustang Forums banner

MAC vs SUPER 44

Prodump vs super 44

3K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  slo5.0 
#1 ·
I gots bbk shorties, o/r hpipe...about to put a e303 in the car and want a new set of mufflers. Which mufffler do yall think will sound better and flow better;mac produmps or super 44s with turndowns...any info, opinions, or sound clips (i want to hear a fly by and a normal driving) will be greatly appreciated...thnx

#3 ·
on

my 91 i had bbk shorties with a O/R x and a set of these v-force mufflers it was loud as hell (according to the wife)....no clips of the old car but the website has clips...

Performance Exhaust

#11 ·
Mufflers

My 91 has bbk equal's, Magnaflow h-pipe, and super 44's with mandural 2 1/2 pipes. I love the sound, after all flows were designed for stangs.....

#14 ·
dumps are gay, just plain stupid, I see car seats in the back of cars with dumps.. possibility giving people in car carbonoxide poisoning..****ing idots..oh and on a mild street car offer no real hp gain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#21 ·
I love my Macs. I don't have turndowns so I don't know if that effects the sound. But I got Mac shorties, Mac O/R h-pipe, and Mac mufflers with no tailpipes. I love it but I am thinking about switching to an X-pipe with some tailpipes. I don't like how loud it is but I love the tone of Macs.

Mac FTW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.