Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im thinkin about replacing my stock intake with a Professional Products intake mani but ive heard some people say some negative things about it... So what do u guys think? Is it worth $600?! Also if you have any links to other manis that'd b appreaciated.

and yes in a perfect world i would shell out a thousand bucks for the BBK manifold that isnt out yet but lets b realistic mmk

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
ummm... ima go ahead and say F no for 600 bucks. LOL... that ruled me out right there. 250, MAYBE 300 and they MIGHT could sucker me in.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
why spend the money on an intake manifold first when you hardly have any mods?

i mean there are other things you could benefit from more than doing an intake manifold when you are near stock. i don't think you are being limited much when you don't have much done.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
yeah, for someone that is 400-500rwhp with a blower then yeah it will benefit them more than a stock car. Get cams with that money pit.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
<---- is the only way to replace an intake manifold :D lol

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeh yeh yeh ook i hear ya guys

oh man cams would b nicee and some heads ohh mann

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
i got the heads ill sell. Im bout to end up putting them on since everyone is broke. LOL.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im broke too but if they price is right ill start puttin pennys in the piggy bank xD

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
1800 new or 1000 from baker with 400 miles on them. They look sharp as F!

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
who makes them? patriot?

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Livernois... top company right there. Do your homework. They are complete. Livernois and Fox lake are GREAT companys!

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^ word.

rep appreaciated

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
^woah!

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thats a purdy egine u got ther hardhitter :O

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
dont waste your money. i delt with one and thats the only one i want to ever see. if you get to the point you have to change it and are on a budget, go with the hps.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Livernois... top company right there. Do your homework. They are complete. Livernois and Fox lake are GREAT companys!
:no i personally wont ever deal with foxlake again, and have heard good and bad from livernois.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts