Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my power programmer and got it turned on my car. let me you tell you its like a diffrent car the shifts are great speedmeter is fixed it shifts threw 3rd gear.its the best thing i bought for my car and jgorm thanks for all your help on the great product that you sold and all the tech you help me with

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
what type of programmer did you get.....lets see links

·
Registered
301 Posts
i think he got a shift "kit"? o_O cause i think hes driving auto, but then again, i dono the first thing about cars ^.^

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Yeah... take the guy who somehow chipped my car.... it runs like **** LOL. Just imagine if that programmed chip was in the right hands LOL.

Also whoever answers his question please add on ("What programmers are there for 89 model stangs LX")?

thanks and sorry for jacking there 91cobra

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Yeah... take the guy who somehow chipped my car.... it runs like **** LOL. Just imagine if that programmed chip was in the right hands LOL.

Also whoever answers his question please add on ("What programmers are there for 89 model stangs LX")?

thanks and sorry for jacking there 91cobra
there are only pre-programed and programable chips. no programers, there are tweeker, and other engine management systems tho.

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Cool, at leastr there's a way for me to upgrade. Hmm yeah totally forgot about "other" EMS's. What about those systems that plugs between your harness and computer? I saw that chip like thing on jegs magazine and it says that is a good upgrade but who does chip programming?

·
Registered
685 Posts
go with a pms, forget the chips

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts