Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
nice job on the build, im a fan of acid porting myself, no marks whatsoever to tell it was ported

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
very nice get some sound clips up when u your finished :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
sounds great man. everything is looking good. sorry to ask but what all are you doing and hoping for.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
make sure to wear everything in when you get it, dont go blowing it up

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
sounds great man. everything is looking good. sorry to ask but what all are you doing and hoping for.

after everything is done, 650-700 rwhp through a c-4. i was at 620 on stock heads, comp 270's, and stock displacement. im also adding custom grind cams. i race pro dominator in IMSM, which has a 9.50 cap.(only rule) so im looking to be not the only, the only mod motor, but also a 2v motor in that class. there will be a lot of sad pushrod motors this year after i beat them!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
dang! sounds amazing. i cant wait to see the final product. good luck

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
looks sweet, bro...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well, ill have the motor on tues or wed. not 100% done, but i have some picts, so ill get those up soon. also the car had gone to get the rest of the cage done. cant wait to see it all togeather. the ported heads look huge!! when all is done, i should have one of the fastest 2v cars in IL. i know there are 1 or 2 running in the 8's, but those are full out drag cars.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts