Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some may or may not know the motor in my Mach recently went south. No biggy except I didn't realy wanna build til late this fall or early winter. The project was to progress like this, full bolt ons, then the 5 speed swap, then the motor build. All in about 1-1 1/2 years. Looks like project N/A 4v will be completed ahead of schedule. Long story short I have most of the parts for the motor build on the way and i am looking for about 400 at the wheels N/A with about a 150 shot on top. The new tags that I am getting are Z06 KLR :) with about 550hp on tap I think I can back it up. The internals are Manley forged .020 over flat tops, cat forged H-beams, MMR billet cam spacers, new crank, clevite race rod bearings, Federal Mogul race main bearings, MMR street/race oil pump, P&P'd heads, swirl polished, under cut and five angled valves, fully balanced and I am thinking about going with a 7 quart MMR race oil pan for added security. Just thought I would share with you guys and gals. I will post up pics in the pics and 4v section as the build progress.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
sounds great dude! i love the custom tag lol

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
sounds badass, cant wait to see what kind of numbers you put down horse wise and 1/4

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey I have a 2003 mach1 with weapon x coils and plugs, twin 65mmBBK TB, JLT cold air with scoop still attached, full x pipe and cat back from magna flow, and an alluminum ford drive shaft. The engine has really come alive and hits its red line fast. What tuner should i go with or is the stock mach1 tune good enough. I was thinking the SCT programmer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts