Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I guess I'm getting excited so I figured I'd start my build thread now. Right now my car is a simple bolt on car, longtubes, CAI, some drag wheels/tires, suspension goodies and a tune. Here's how she looked before I left:

But it's time to go balls out, the end goal for this car is 700-750rwhp. I've got a **** load of parts back in the states just waiting to be put on the car. The list I've got as of this post are:

-S&H single stealth turbo kit
-Comp oil-less 6770 at .81 a/r
-supporting fuel mods (Bosch ID1000 injectors, walbro 350)
-Turbosmart Eboost2 Boost controller
-Exedy Mach 400 Clutch
-FRPP GT500 oil pump
-Brisk 1 degree colder spark plugs
-AEM Wideband
-FRPP CMCV delete plates

And my future plans are intense, but still a long ways off. I'm thinking a Brenspeed B326 shortblock, T56 magnum XL, and a 9 inch rear. This **** is gonna be nuts.

Will update as plans change and when the actual teardown and install begins :D

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Well I guess I'm getting excited so I figured I'd start my build thread now. Right now my car is a simple bolt on car, longtubes, CAI, some drag wheels/tires, suspension goodies and a tune. Here's how she looked before I left:

But it's time to go balls out, the end goal for this car is 700-750rwhp. I've got a **** load of parts back in the states just waiting to be put on the car. The list I've got as of this post are:

-S&H single stealth turbo kit
-Comp oil-less 6770 at .81 a/r
-supporting fuel mods (Bosch ID1000 injectors, walbro 350)
-Turbosmart Eboost2 Boost controller
-Exedy Mach 400 Clutch
-FRPP GT500 oil pump
-Brisk 1 degree colder spark plugs
-AEM Wideband

And my future plans are intense, but still a long ways off. I'm thinking a Brenspeed B326 shortblock, T56 magnum XL, and a 9 inch rear. This **** is gonna be nuts.

Will update as plans change and when the actual teardown and install begins :D

Where the heck are you? Thought you was in New Jersey?

·
Registered
391 Posts
That's a lot of heat captured under the hood...

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you seen how the S&H turbo is mounted? its not even in the engine bay. It mounts next to the transmission and there's no exhaust piping going back into the engine bay. I'd put money on you having more heat issues than me with a PD blower under the hood

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
I'm deployed right now
Didn't know that. Keep your head down. Sounds like you got quite a project to look forward to, Right on.

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gotta keep my mind occupied out here or I'll ****ing lose it. I've had a lot of time to decide on plans for the car lol

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Just bought some CMDP's. adding that to the list

·
00blkvert
1,981 Posts
Gotta keep my mind occupied out here or I'll ****ing lose it. I've had a lot of time to decide on plans for the car lol

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Just bought some CMDP's. adding that to the list
I'm having the same problem. So much time that I plan something buy it then I sell a part of it or resell what I just bought lol.

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quite the list of mods.. Thank you for your service!
Thanks for your support man :grin2:

I'm having the same problem. So much time that I plan something buy it then I sell a part of it or resell what I just bought lol.
Luckily for me I'm pretty set on what I want. There was a bit of a change of plans, was originally planning for a kenne bell but then I saw the S&H Stealth when it was still in development and my plans changed :lol

·
00blkvert
1,981 Posts
Thanks for your support man :grin2:

Luckily for me I'm pretty set on what I want. There was a bit of a change of plans, was originally planning for a kenne bell but then I saw the S&H Stealth when it was still in development and my plans changed :lol

I was pretty set as well but it was constantly changing into something else haha. Good luck with the kit though. I would definitely order one if I wanted a turbo.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Thank you for your service for sure!

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you for your service for sure!
Thanks for your support man!

Just a few days left until I get back. I am now aware that I need new mufflers, and I can't decide whether or not I want to buy a 2 step. It would be great for building boost on the line, but I don't want to trash a brand new turbo.

Anybody want to buy my Flowmaster Super 40's or trade for some straight throughs?

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Anybody want to buy my Flowmaster Super 40's or trade for some straight throughs?

Didn't we do this already? I got some Outlaws if you're interested, lol.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts