Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think of these? i like how they look with the headlight splitters but i HATE that little led strip on the inside of each headlight. anyone have any good/bad comments?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i was gonna run hids but im just not liking the style, i have seen alot of cars pull it off though

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
holy mother of god thats a huge WING lol but i think they look on that car, theres a member here i think, his car is on american muscle, the yellow one with the custom flame stripes or whatever, it looks great with the lights. anyone have pics of them on your car? i have a set of splitters to use but im thinking about waiting on if i get these lights or not.

·
2011 September ROTM
1,868 Posts
not to high jack but what about the tail lights on the gt-r concept... is anyone making those

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
those are some cool tails

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
if you wanna run HID's, just get a pair of bulbs and ballast. I did both the headlights and fogs on my car for less than $200
We are all doing it, but the scatter is prevelent, and projection is pretty much the only way to get a true hid cutoff with good focal positioning. These housings just are not optimal. Output is an improvement, but it's no comparison to projected hid.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
283 Posts
i'm actually thinking about getting these. mine is in the shop right now for a full front end fix thnx to a lil wreck. i'm not a big fan of halos but i think they look sleek as **** in the daylight. this is the upper and lower grill i'm going with too~

·
Registered
744 Posts
i'm actually thinking about getting these. mine is in the shop right now for a full front end fix thnx to a lil wreck. i'm not a big fan of halos but i think they look sleek as **** in the daylight. this is the upper and lower grill i'm going with too~

i have these lights and i love how they look just make shur if you get them sealed really well, ive been threw 3 sets now due to water getting in, but i love them soo much i keep getting them instead of going back to stock

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah i agree i like those on that car with that grille. with headlights those lights are money

·
Registered
92 Posts
If you don't like the LED strip then you don't have to wire it up. Hell, you could even pop the front cover off before you seal them and cover it up. I like the LED stip but I don't like the halo ring on the high beam so I left that undone. Also, I have an LED for my running light so it matches

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.