Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some one might trade me a sniper tuner for my sct xcal 3
whats the pros and cons of sniper

·
Registered
458 Posts
It's a pretty straightforward tuner. Just follow the on--screen instructions when you're making your custom tune. You can get more advanced custom tunes from the guys over at the Sniper forums, or from some of the members here in MM. But if you have Vista, it's a pain in the ass. At least it is on my computer.

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
It's a pretty straightforward tuner. Just follow the on--screen instructions when you're making your custom tune. You can get more advanced custom tunes from the guys over at the Sniper forums, or from some of the members here in MM. But if you have Vista, it's a pain in the ass. At least it is on my computer.
xp FTW

·
Registered
458 Posts
Yah, I had to wait almost 30 minutes before the interface would pop up. I know it's a Vista problem because my external hard drive has a similiar issue with being recognized.

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
Yah, I had to wait almost 30 minutes before the interface would pop up. I know it's a Vista problem because my external hard drive has a similiar issue with being recognized.
yea **** vista i havent heard anything good about it at all...microsoft bombed...

·
Registered
760 Posts
Sniper allows you adjust your car on your own for the mods that you have through a very simple to use, user friendly interface without having to wait and pay for someone else to create a new tune for you.

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
Sniper allows you adjust your car on your own for the mods that you have through a very simple to use, user friendly interface without having to wait and pay for someone else to create a new tune for you.

you can do that with the xcal software. though i dont recommend tuning your car unless you know exactly what you are doing.

only con i can think of about it right now is that not a lot of tuners are using it.

·
Banned
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hows the trade looking
a sniper tuner and 50$
for a xcal 3 with 3 vmp tunes

1 - 15 of 15 Posts