Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
I have the premium oil temp gauge in my car. It has worked well for three years. Not the absolute best looking gauge, but I think it competes well with auto meter.

Far right gauge:

·
( o )( o )
276 Posts
Ran the ProSports in my WRX and Lightning. Both had Boost and Fuel Pressure. Only had an issue with one of my fuel pressure gauge in my Lightning. It stopped working after having it for 4 years. Replaced the sending unit and fixed the issue. Will be running them in my GT as well.

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Im running the prosport boost/va and fuel pressure gauge. the only issue I have had is with the fuel pressure sending unit that mounts to my fuel rail no problem with my actul gauge on either of them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Prosport fuel pressure Evo digital gauge and sender

Well the Prosport fuel pressure sender went bonkers after a couple hundred miles. Prosport wants me to send it back at my expense for TESTING ??, and if it is ok will ship it back, at my expense. This is all for a $24.00 part. I was also told that in Feb they revised this Evo Fuel pressure gauge and the fuel pressure sender. I asked about sending my gauge and sender back for warranty for the new one and was told that my gauge is ok and to send the pressure sender back. Obviously they revised the gauge and sender because of the many complaints and problems, but in my case they do not want to honor this warranty. Their policy dissuades warranty for malfunctioning gauges and parts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts