Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I ordered up a good chunk of my parts this morning..

I ordered
comp cam's 127500, phaser bolts, springs, retainers, wedge tool, and spring compressor tool. All from brenspeed, I ordered phaser lockouts from Livernios.

I also ordered Mac's longtubes, and prochamber from brenspeed.

This should keep me busy for a few weekends..

Up next, proly a few weeks out, I am ordering up a driveshaft from Shaftmasters. Also a Steada adjustable upper third link, Steada or BBK underdrive pullys (question to follow) and ford racing 47lb injectors from American Muscle.

Also will be getting a tune from Justin at VMP Tuning. I already talked with him some about getting a tune done up, with switching to E85..

I WTB some underdrive pulleys, and was originaly going to buy the Steada, but after looking abit I kind of like the look of the BBK's, and noticed that they look alittle smaller.. Any imput on this???

Also, was wondering where everyone got there compression tester deals to hook up to the air compressor to hold the valves up while swaping springs.. I saw on Brenspeeds site they sell an adapter but I DO have the Black/Brown coil packs, so Im not sure what size thread my plugs are, and where I can get a tester deal..

Thank you!!

·
Eat Springs, **** Valves
9,332 Posts
I was going to install my 127500s this weekend but we have an oddball plug hole size. Its 16mm. Good luck finding that in any store. I have to get my friend to get one off the Mac truck. $46 for the ****ing adapter. I bought a compression tester kit for half of the price of that adapter lol.

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was going to install my 127500s this weekend but we have an oddball plug hole size. Its 16mm. Good luck finding that in any store. I have to get my friend to get one off the Mac truck. $46 for the ****ing adapter. I bought a compression tester kit for half of the price of that adapter lol.
Did you see this adapter on Brenspeed?

05-07 MUSTANG 3V ADAPTER FOR SPARK PLUG THREADS

Good luck with your install!!!! and a video would be great of the beast at idle!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Awesome, I can't wait to do stuff like that to my 07 GT.

·
Eat Springs, **** Valves
9,332 Posts
I didn't see that and we didn't notice that it was a retarded size until we went to do it yesterday. I was so pissed haha. On top of it the spark plug we took out got ****ed up some how during the day and my car was misfiring all night.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts