Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I think I am going to finally just do it. I am going to purchase the BMR Lowering kit. What do you guys think? Also should I upgrade the Swaybars or will it not make a big enough difference?

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
fanatic, the great thing about the mustang is, each piece you add to suspension improvement enhances another, ultimately coming to a great handling and performing package. While you won't feel huge improvements via any one component, if you had every part you could buy, then took them all off after driving for a month or two, you'd feel it immediately.

I can tell immediately when my strut tower brace is removed, but when I put it on I didn't notice much of an improvement.

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking about getting rid of the front sway bar all together. Do you think this is a good idea for a daily driver?

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Personally, I wouldn't, you will feel the difference in spirited driving.. That's 90% of my driving though.. So for me I want that performance there..

Alot of daily drivers don't go into corners hard, or take a sweeping bend at 85-90 mph, which you would definately want that sway bar for...

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Personally, I wouldn't, you will feel the difference in spirited driving.. That's 90% of my driving though.. So for me I want that performance there..

Alot of daily drivers don't go into corners hard, or take a sweeping bend at 85-90 mph, which you would definately want that sway bar for...
Yea that is usually how I take freeway overpasses. :D I'll keep the sway bar then.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
you should save alil more and get the Handling Package

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you should save alil more and get the Handling Package
I dont really want to everything at once. I get the mod itch way too often and I gotta give myself room to expand, :D. And also I dont really think I need to upgrade the sway bars. I dont think it will make that big of a difference. Also I dont think the Tokico d-specs are worth it. I wont needthat much adjustability. I will save up for some tokico hp's I think.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm considering the same package. Let us know how you like it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts