Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
no. unless they are too long. If they are too short you may need longer ones tho.

·
Registered
31 Posts
go to Camshaft Innovations - Pushrod Length read the article, buy the pushrod tool you need to do it right (20 bucks), and you should be good to go. I can help if you get stuck
Camshaft Innovations - Pushrod Length ok, Camshaft Innovations - Home lets try that and go to the tech tips section and read what he wrote about checking push rod length ... I am getting really pissed, all I want to do is direct you to a web site, guess I will have to do it in code for crying out loud. www with a . then camshaftinnovations with a . then com and you will end up in the right place. It also looks like I need some help, why won't this site allow site addresses to post as copied from the original link? Is it so that you can't direct people to a commercial site that isn't a member of this site?

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
You should be fine, but everyone is ganna tell you that your in store for new valves. I just got an fcam myself, but I'm going with twisted wedge heads.

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
no but that cam isn't the best..I like dual pattern cams

1 - 5 of 5 Posts