Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big thanks to American Muscle for hooking me up with a sweet deal on the wheels and front tires. Had to go through Discount Tire for the rears since AM didn't stock the size I wanted (but still attempted to get them)
(Tip - Call AM and tell them what you're interested in doing rather than going through the web ordering process. Got a VERY generous discount)

18 x 9 255/45/18 Nitto 555's
18 x 10 305/45/18 Nitto 555r's

Sitting on Eibach Pros with no other suspension mods
I may do a Matte black super snake stripe kit, but not sure yet. I think I'm done for a while.
I'd like to take some better pics, but had to use the little canon this morning.

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
internet is way to slow to get the pics in a timely manner, but sweet deal. AM usually has pretty good prices compared to most places.

·
cammed, geared, and blown
1,919 Posts
Man, that looks great!

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
i live sn97 silver verts

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
Very good looking wheels!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It sits exactly like I wanted. Thanks to HeavyGT and Jucostud for running those DR's and helping me make up my mind ;-)

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
I love those rims... now you just need a set of center caps... lol

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love those rims... now you just need a set of center caps... lol
Haha, I know. I didn't like the ones that came with the wheels (said American Muscle on them) and the tri pony stock ones didn't fit.
I'm shopping new ones sometime soon.

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
I fit my OE one on my Steeda's. You just have to Dremel the little notches in the back of the OE one off. I took them back off because I thought it didn't match but, on yours I think it'll look nice.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I fit my OE one on my Steeda's. You just have to Dremel the little notches in the back of the OE one off. I took them back off because I thought it didn't match but, on yours I think it'll look nice.
What notches are you referring to? I'd really LOVE to get the OE center caps on soon.

Can you point it out on the image below??
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Demea,

I think I've seen you driving on york road in the AM...I live in Hatboro but I work in Warminster. Nice ride :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Wheels/tires look great!

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
The six little guys around the edges... I flattened it all the way around and it popped in.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Demea,

I think I've seen you driving on york road in the AM...I live in Hatboro but I work in Warminster. Nice ride :)
Yep, most likely me. Thanks. Its coming together a little at a time. Throw me a beep sometime. I'll assume the complete stranger honking at me is a forum member lol

Did you happen to get to the car shows over the weekend? One at Tony's in Ivyland and one at the 263 market. Both were pretty decent.

The six little guys around the edges... I flattened it all the way around and it popped in.
Thanks for the clarification

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
That's a really good look for your car, man. Time to smoke those taillights though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yep, most likely me. Thanks. Its coming together a little at a time. Throw me a beep sometime. I'll assume the complete stranger honking at me is a forum member lol

Did you happen to get to the car shows over the weekend? One at Tony's in Ivyland and one at the 263 market. Both were pretty decent.

No I didn't get a chance to go to any shows over the weekend I was in Jersey. You going to bring the car out to the Hatboro car show? I plan to bring mine there hopefully. I went there last year and it was pretty crowded but definitely a good time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts