Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the Roush stage 2 rear bumper valances for my 03. Had them painted, paint started peeling (f**k you maaco) so I took them off and had them repainted. Now I'm unsure if I want to put them back on. I kinda like them because I havent seen them on another mustang personally. What's your opinion?
Without (no longer have the tips, dumped the exhaust)

With

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'd like to see a side shot to see how well it flows with the rest of the car, but it does cover up where the exhaust used to be real well.

·
Black Betty
3,173 Posts
I like it with the valances on. If you have dumped exhaust it kinda cleans it up a little bit instead of having a bumper with holes for tips, but no tips. Nice looking car dude :)

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They're going back on. Its decided, and I don't care how much crap I get for "making it look like a v6" as my brother's friends like to say.
They are unique.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Take it off!!!!!!!!

·
Black Betty
3,173 Posts
It looks nothing like a v6 bumper, if you look at it that way than that is even more of a reason to keep them, people who want to race you mistake you for a v6 lol

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I think it looks good and IDK how that looks like a sixxer. oh well keep it.

·
Black Betty
3,173 Posts
Everyone and their cousin has 03 cobra bumpers. Its nice to see something different for a change.

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Everyone and their cousin has 03 cobra bumpers. Its nice to see something different for a change.
So true.....
I got these for a steal so I couldn't pass it up. The side skirts on the other hand are ridiculously expensive. Thats the reason I didn't buy them.

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
I like it with the valances on. If you have dumped exhaust it kinda cleans it up a little bit instead of having a bumper with holes for tips, but no tips. Nice looking car dude :)
This

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As of yesterday they are back on. Got them on almost perfectly to spec.
Again thanks for all the kind words guys.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts