Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I just thought of doing this recently and i personally think it might be a good idea and fun to build. I haven't really seen any mustangs with this mod yet and i was wondering if anyone would like to comment on whether or not this is a good idea, and list their ideas on how to make it better, or any other thoughts they might have. And i havent got a mustang yet, although i do plan on it. I would very likely get an '87 or so, at least something older than 20 years do to etest regs in canada. Anything newer than 20 has to be etested whereas older than does not. (or so ive been told lol)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Did that! put an 01 LS 3.94 liter V8 in a street rod, corvettes could not pull on me but never ran it full out, that's too crazy. Biggest problem is the engine/trans management system off the computer. We had to reporgram using a SCTFlash which really pumps up the performance. Small problem is the engine would idle high for the first 30 seconds after each start up. Does anyone have information on aftermarket systems to replace reworked stock system?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts