Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im wondering how can i put some lambo doors and neons on my American Mustang GT ?

side note: its going on a toy model :tomato

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
hmmm..... don't.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
find the nearest cliff with at least an 80+ foot drop. Put blindfolds on. Walk off cliff. that should get you the lambo doors

·
Registered
609 Posts
^LOL @ this thread!

·
Registered
922 Posts
gay

·
Registered
189 Posts
I am assuming by lambo doors you mean making them open upwards instead of outwards. There are kits you can buy, some are on ebay or there are companies you can order them from, like this one:

Vertical Doors lambo door kits sport style door, DOOR KITS, Vertical Doors kits FOR/ ACURA,BMW,AUDI,CHEVY,CADILLAC,GMC,DODGE,FORD,HONDA,LEXUS,LINCOLN,MAZDA,MERCEDES,MITSUBISHI,NISSAN,TOYOTA,VW,DENALI,TAHOE,YUKON,ESCALADE,DURANGO,CAR,TL,RL,

it will cost you just $1650 for the kit alone plus installation. A few mustangs around here have them and they look really cool, but in the end quite useless and costly. If you want to do it, take a look at the kits, but I think your money would be better spent on performance mods. :yes

I forgot to mention that they make your car awkward to get into and if you get into a decent crash they will probably have to cut you out. Anyway good luck.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Yes I heard it. Lambo doors = gay. Neons = gay. Doesnt matter if its a real car or a toy one.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
LoL yeah i wouldnt do it neither for some reason i think lambo doors should stay on a lambo :dunno
come on guys...thats what makes a lambo fast. AND THE NEONS! Dont even get me started, those have to be like the best bang for your buck mod EVER.

...LMFAO!!! EVEN IF YOUR PUTTING THOSE ON A TOY YOU AND THE RICESTANG SHOULD BE STRAPPED TO AN M90!!! NOT TO BE AN ASSHOLE, BUT THOSE ARE ULTRA GAY:gay!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
i hope its a model...either way its gay but if its a car and i see it i will be forced to douse with gasoline and set on fire

1 - 20 of 28 Posts