Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the board and cant seem to stay away.

Quick question, I just ordered the pypes 409 off-road x-pipe for my 02 mustang Gt and i wanted to know if anyone has used this brand? If so, how do they sound, and did i get a good brand?

I got the car used and it came with Flowmaster exhaust.

Thank You.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I have a buddy that has the pypes o/r and it sounds great. not bad of a choice.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Hey guys, new to the board and cant seem to stay away.

Quick question, I just ordered the pypes 409 off-road x-pipe for my 02 mustang Gt and i wanted to know if anyone has used this brand? If so, how do they sound, and did i get a good brand?

I got the car used and it came with Flowmaster exhaust.

Thank You.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a quick question if any one could help, im new to this fourm and i have a problem, my clutch seems to be making this vibrating noise and it is really annoying and you can also here it from out side of the car, i was woundering if any one would have any suggestions on how to get this fixed? i had recently gotten a new clutch put in and i went back to the same guy that did it and all he said was its commin for a mustang.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
i have a quick question if any one could help, im new to this fourm and i have a problem, my clutch seems to be making this vibrating noise and it is really annoying and you can also here it from out side of the car, i was woundering if any one would have any suggestions on how to get this fixed? i had recently gotten a new clutch put in and i went back to the same guy that did it and all he said was its commin for a mustang.
not too sure what to tell you. but if you start a new thread with your problem a lot more people will answer you.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I get my x-pipes today. it has been a long week of waiting after watching all those vids posted in the thread. The guy at my local muffler shop said he will charge $40 to install them for me. Can't wait until this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Have it and love it, even have the flowmasters too. But i dumped mine and it gave it a more deeper tone at idle.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Guys, Just got my car back ILOVEIT!! it sounds so good. can't wait until i get out of work to take it out and really break it in. The guys at the shop said it sounded damn good.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I have the pipes o/r x on my 00GT and i love it!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts