Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have these? Any loss of power after installation? Will I need to retune after removing my current mac axle backs?

·
Registered
125 Posts
No retune. Loss of low end torque. sounds awful imo.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To be honest...im not really a fan of the macs. They dont really impress me. They sometimes sound a little honda-ish with the rasp they have. My buddy has the muffler deletes and hes gonna give me them for nothing...so i figured i would throw them on and give it a shot.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Get the muffler deletes, but then have pypes m80s welded in. M80s with pypes muffler delete is essentially a pypes midmuffler set-up.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I have the muffler deletes. Personally all I did was take off the OEM muffs and bolt these babies up, no M80s, etc... IT seriously sounds really mean. NO Joke. Everything else is stock. I have gotten many many compliments and looks, and ppl thinking it is a shelby.

They worked out good for me.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
The mid mufflers sound awesome and especially with a offroad x pipe. However with a supercharger and a lot of power it's way to loud. I would get a headache after like 5 minutes of driving. The muffler delete sounds horrible and I've owned them before.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts