Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a pypes o/r x and im thinking i dont like it what mid-pipe give a loud crakel if u know what i mean, that nasty good sound, maybe a prochamber

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i mean it crakels a little bit very little i have bbk shortys and slp IIs, i hear other mustangs every now and then and when they pass by they sound way better than mine and it makes me mad jealous i want that mean loud crakel sound

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
what cold air do you have...i have the o/r pypes x and violators and it soulds like the earth is ending...in order to have enough pressure difference to crackle like that you need air in...i am running k&n

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
i dont know what to tell you, mustangmaniac and i have the complete beast/violator system his is catted mine is o/r and they both crackle like a mofo

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
sorry ^^^ thats the best video i have where you can hear it. all of my vids are of me driving i dont have a rev or engine braking one

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that sounds great i guess i need to have someone drive my car around the block so i can hear it from the outside and then really understand the sound

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
that sounds great i guess i need to have someone drive my car around the block so i can hear it from the outside and then really understand the sound
if you lived close i would swap you because its hard to find someone who can drive my car like i do so i can hear what everyone else hears...even my extra set of hands when i am building on it...i dont trust him behind the wheel

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
lol...i wish my dad was like that...he got an indication that i might possibly run my car at the track in march and flipped the f out

·
Registered
468 Posts
i mean it crakels a little bit very little i have bbk shortys and slp IIs, i hear other mustangs every now and then and when they pass by they sound way better than mine and it makes me mad jealous i want that mean loud crakel sound
yeah i feel the same way when other cars pass me...but then everyone always asks me what exhaust i have because they say that mine sounds nasty even though it doesnt like anything special to me....so i think its just because its ur car and ur only hearing it from the inside

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
if you lived close i would swap you because its hard to find someone who can drive my car like i do so i can hear what everyone else hears...even my extra set of hands when i am building on it...i dont trust him behind the wheel
HAHAHAAH omfg idk why but i find this hilarious!!!

I'm exactly the same way! I've only let my best friend (always works on my car with me and owns a grand prix GTP) drive my car while i'm in it being a passenger. I just dont trust him to let him go out in it... its got about 50more rwhp than his heavy ass eaton'd gtp and its RWD + a manual, but he knows how to drive manual.

There was only once where i let him drive it while i was outta the car. I drove his GTP next to him and he drove my stang. I didnt like that feeling at all.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
crackle crackle pop!
???response to my video?

and manic...lol i want to hear my car soooo bad but no one i know can drive like me...like nailing the gears, my shift points. how i clutch it all changes how your car sounds

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
imo i dont like the crackle of flows with an o/r x...they sound badass for just normal driving but when you get in it or try to make it sound beasty...i dont care for it

1 - 20 of 38 Posts