Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys I recently took off the Pypes Violators I have, I actually did not like the loud, Bass-like drone under load, I went back to stock, Is anyone Running just a pypes X-pipe and stck exhaust setup?

I found this video and I personally Love this sound

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, ima prob pick up an x pipe, i just need to sell my violators i like tbe stock sound, only of it was a bit louder, so the x pipe shud do

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yeah, x-pipe will be raspier than a H-pipe. I think I want to go stock H and go with the pypes bomb axle back.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are there any clips of pype bomb on stock hpipe and cats? I wasnt digging the violators that much

oh and im a buick guy, i used to work on just old school cars so excuse me if im not as familiar but im assuming the cats are not clamped to the h-pipe? Soo would i need a catted xpipe or is it just a clamp on xpipe to the end of the cats?

·
Registered
208 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds pretty mean, i wasnt sure if that was on stock exhaust and just the axle back bombs, as for the sounds thread i dont see anything with stock manifolds, cats, o/x pipe, stock axle backs

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sounds pretty mean, i wasnt sure if that was on stock exhaust and just the axle back bombs, as for the sounds thread i dont see anything with stock manifolds, cats, o/x pipe, stock axle backs
No there wasn't, I just put it just in case you wanted to look at other setups.

·
Registered
208 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haha nah its all good, im in between just the xpipe or picking up some bomb axle backs, i just hope theres no drone

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea i need to do my research, i dont want to sound like a ricer but i also dont want to sound like every other mustang around here with flowmasters, the borla Atak are sounding pretty good too

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yea i need to do my research, i dont want to sound like a ricer but i also dont want to sound like every other mustang around here with flowmasters, the borla Atak are sounding pretty good too
I hear you, there are many different good setups. The mac pro-chambers sound awesome too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts