Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the exhaust section, but it's a ghost town over there...
Well after a certain member's constant backing of the Pypes exhaust products.. I went to youtube to finally check out some clips and I really liked alot of what I heard. The header-back "beast" system sounded wicked.. is there anything special about it to be called the "beast" system.. or is it just one of their catbacks and one of their x-pipes? Just wondering.. I can't wait to buy one, but it'll be a while before I have 600 to drop on exhaust at one time after the money I paid out for some recent work on the car. Thanks, guys.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
its an o/r X and violator catback, i stand behind pypes just as much as manic does

·
Registered
1,055 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so its just two different parts combined into "one" item so they can have one more thing to sell? lol

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im looking on eBay motors now and notice that there are a few that are cheaper than that.. are there multiple variations of the violator catback?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
yes its availible for different vehicles, but as for ours, there is the power flow and there is the violator...you want the violator...just curious, was my car one of the ones you saw on youtube?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not even sure that ive seen yours.. *feverishly posts reply in order to click youtube link*

·
Registered
1,055 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
thats the real beast system...i wish i would have found that for that price...oh well....the buy it now button is there because for 370 you should BUY IT RIGHT FREAKIN NOW!!!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
u like how my car sounds?
definitely man.. ive known about pypes for a couple years i guess, but have never really listened to any sound clips.. i just thought the name sounded gay.. lol.. but now i believe..

on a side note.. damn.. my dog has got some serious freaking gas right now.. it makes me want to:puke

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thats the real beast system...i wish i would have found that for that price...oh well....the buy it now button is there because for 370 you should BUY IT RIGHT FREAKIN NOW!!!
lol.. i definitely would but i gotta pay some bills first.. or.. hmm.. i might could just try to talk my parents into getting it for me for an early bday present :cool:.. although highly unlikely.. i like to dream though, lol.. hopefully ill be able to get it soon, one way or another..

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah.. as tempting as it is, i know i dont need to, haha.. btw.. are those your stock gauges in the video or aftermarket?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dang.. i like the look of those better than the ones with mine.. just different lighting i guess.. but im not a big fan of green light i guess lol

1 - 20 of 136 Posts