Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i can get my hands on the tubular K member, control arms and the bushings brand new for 250 bucks. Should i do it? Im not sure if i really need it but it seems like a good deal

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
A lot of people have problems with the QA1's fitment

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
I hadn't either until I started looking at tubular k's. And that's not even a great deal because you can buy it new for about that price. And the coilovers cost 200 and you buy the whole kit for 550. Either get the upr brand or team z

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
If you don't mind the work you are saving around $300. It is definately a nice upgrade over stock. I have never heard of the fitment issues with QA1 but I run a UPR and love it.

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
The "K" one gets should be determined by the driving one does :yes

Mr. Smith.... what are the ULTIMATE goals for your ride?

Jazzer Teh Kitteh DIGS Stan Ridgway big time :rockon

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The "K" one gets should be determined by the driving one does :yes

Mr. Smith.... what are the ULTIMATE goals for your ride?

Drywall ~ Mr. Smith

Jazzer Teh Kitteh DIGS Stan Ridgway big time :rockon
I always know where the party is :naughty:

But my dad kind of talked me out of it. I dont need it at all and apparently the QA1 K's suck..

Im going to save up and buy myself a nice set up with shock/struts and some CC plates and some MM subframe connectors. Should be good for a DD/occasional quartermiler. Im working on the motor right now, my cams should be here soon and i can finally get the old horse rolling again.

But For a Daily Driver/Sunday carshow/maybe will run it down the strip 3 times car.... What shock/strut setup do you guys reccomend?? I think having it hook up will be my greatest goal... I already have an eibach prokit

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
If its a street strip car strange 10 ways. So you can adjust them for the track or street depending on where you are

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If its a street strip car strange 10 ways. So you can adjust them for the track or street depending on where you are

I have lowering springs though. So would i be able to set them up for handling when im just cruising the streets and when im at the track i could set them up for 1/4 mile? I know lowering springs hurt your 1/4 mile times but I really dont care to much about that its not a racecar.

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
If your going to go with coil overs you can adjust your ride height by adjusting the springs.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If your going to go with coil overs you can adjust your ride height by adjusting the springs.
ehhh i dont really think i needs those just yet lol, i just want some good struts that will compliment my springs. But i dont want it to hurt my launches

1 - 12 of 12 Posts